National Gun Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I carry a P3AT all day long.......

I want to be carrying a para but I just cant afford one right now. Does anyone else have this problem? :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My always gun is a Seecamp LWS .32 ACP, however, will occasionally also carry a Kimber Ultra CDP.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
depends on season and circumstance, black widow 22mag with minimal clothing, sc340 with slacks, g17 with winter coat.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
I carry my XD at the range and in Montana. In Illinois, it is my Kershaw Ken Onion 1550ST(lock blade folding knife).

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Kel-tec or 1911!

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Gunny the Gun said:
Here is my problem with the kel-tecs

:p :p :p

Of course the slide and barrel are steel! But remember the plastic makes that gun easy to carry and a lightweight 380 is one heck of a lot better than a 45 in the gun safe.

Most folks will not carry a 45 for long, unless they are in law enforcement and need that extra power. Folks will carry the big guns for a while, following the receipt of their CC license, but after a year or so of no incidents, they will go to a light gun. This has been my experience with friends, family and myself.

Exceptions would be people who work or live in nasty neighborhoods and feel the threat of danger each day.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It was a sarcastic joke, I knew the slide & barrel are steel. I just like steel frame pistols better :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts