National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By always I mean is there one gun in your arsonal that always see's range time.
Mine is my browning buckmark. Ammo is cheap, it is accurate and it is fun to shoot.
Helps with handgun fundamental while quenching my unsaciable appetite for range time and putting paper targets in their graves. :---
Whats yours?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mine used to be the P22, for the same reasons as your Buckmark.

Now it's the AK, a little more pricey, but alot more fun to shoot, especially when someone gives you 500rnds for free :lol:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Care to give me 100 rounds for free??? :D

My always range gun for the last few years has been my AR15. Its getting a bit pricey to shoot but I'll always put a few boxes through it. My Springfield XD makes it to the range 90% of the time just to get some practice in.

-Derek

·
Registered
341 Posts
Isn't all the Wolf 7.62 steel core??? Not positive I haven't bought it in quite some time. I just remember punching holes through some friends steel targets.

-Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
xjedix said:
Isn't all the Wolf 7.62 steel core??? Not positive I haven't bought it in quite some time. I just remember punching holes through some friends steel targets.

-Derek
It's lead core, but it still goes through steel (I believe I've read it's penetrated up to .25", not sure though). I guess the gov. just thinks steel core = steel penetrating. I don't believe there is much difference between the two at all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I always shoot my carry guns (a Glock and a KelTec) when I go the range. That's the primary reason I go to the range. Other guns are gravy. I have a Buckmark but I am selling it because I never shoot it, and the newbies I bring out occasionally always want to shoot bigger guns.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Usually stopping at the range on my way home so I take my XD 45.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts