National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would have to say this grabbed my attention....

This is someone elses scariest.....

One mossberg semi-auto....$250
One Bushnell scope....$120
Scope Mount.....$30
One box of Federal 2&3/4" magnum rifled slugs...$8
One scope ring around a first time shooter's eye....priceless.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Travis said:
I would have to say this grabbed my attention....

This is someone elses scariest.....

One mossberg semi-auto....$250
One Bushnell scope....$120
Scope Mount.....$30
One box of Federal 2&3/4" magnum rifled slugs...$8
One scope ring around a first time shooter's eye....priceless.

Around hunting season its quite common to see folks with the scope ring above the eye. They are out sighting in the 300 mag or larger and forget how it recoils and they get hammered. Saw it several times in the last company that I worked. Lots of Elk hunters.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Doug Wilson said:
I'm not sure if it was when I was shot in the ear or when I was shot in the mouth.

Doug
This is the second of your posts that have left me scratching my head!! Do I laugh? or are you being serious? What the hell, I'll laugh............ ;)

·
Banned
818 Posts
Had a 12 gauge shot next to my ear when I was a kid which lead to my hearing loss. :cry:

Other than that, I have to say the scariest moment was when I was shooting with my shooting buddies and we had this other guy with us who knew NOTHING about gun safety and one of my friends had a bolt action .223 rifle which had trigger work done to it to where the trigger pull was VERY light. Anyways, this idiot was holding the gun with his finger in the trigger guard and the gun fired and the bullet hit the ground about 1 foot from my foot. Needless to say he will NOT be shooting with us anytime soon.

G

·
I fine - thank you for your concern.

ICM856 - They are both long stories. When I get a chance, I'll put them in writing & post them.

Doug

1 - 10 of 10 Posts