National Gun Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a ache in my back to change what I carry as of now. I was thinking of a couple choices.

P3AT.
Taurus 85
Para 12-45
Sig 226

What one would you choose. I seem to like them all and I dont have the money to buy them all and change up every day so I have to pick just one. Any helpful information would be much apreciated!

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
I got a Kel-Tec 3AT and I call it my 24/7 gun as it is always in my pants pocket. As I type it's there. Slip one in your pocket and it's like a knife as you forget its there. I carry other guns when I leave the house but the 3AT is still in my pocket. It is the best back up gun I have ever had. They are a little bear to get use to unless your use to shooting .357s in a snub nose. I am still not where I want to be with my off hand so I practice more with it. Just remember these are not range guns and about 20 or so rounds is all that I shoot at a time. Good luck on what ever you chose but that is what I know about the 3AT. :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts