National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy had like 70,000 posts, but nothing for about a month. Anyone got the skinny? He is likewise on another board. Bill T.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Yup. He posted here on this board.
Hey how ya doin? I was wondering were you were also. It's alwys good to have a straight shooter on board here. Have you been reading some of these nonsense posts like defending your home in a crack neighborhood with a 50 BMG, but have no money? I guess you're better than me because you don't get sucked in. I think we have to respond and let the overall record here reflect that we don't like this kind of nonsense. I think we're better than that, and good to hear from ya!

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Hey how ya doin? I was wondering were you were also. It's alwys good to have a straight shooter on board here. Have you been reading some of these nonsense posts like defending your home in a crack neighborhood with a 50 BMG, but have no money? I guess you're better than me because you don't get sucked in. I think we have to respond and let the overall record here reflect that we don't like this kind of nonsense. I think we're better than that, and good to hear from ya!
I just realized that this goes back a couple of monthe or so. I meant to click on general gun discussion, and clicked here instead, but I hope he resurfaces in any case. We need all the good guys we can get.

·
Curmudgeon
4,379 Posts
I guess, guy just became tired of 220combat not letting folk continue talking in interesting threads ... my opinion only off course.
Y'know, now that you have confessed that some of your posts have been "off course," maybe you can get them back on course. Just my opinion, of course.

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
Wow, when did 220 become the trouble maker? He's been here forever and I didn't know he was that bad!

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
I guess, guy just became tired of 220combat not letting folk continue talking in interesting threads ... my opinion only off course.
Don't start throwing accusations around.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
To be honest "Popeye" is covering my dumb arse making sure I do not muck up the integrity of this site Thanks again Popeye...

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,782 Posts
Not to worry. Its no big deal nor is it the end of the world.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
hey popeye I know your still out there have a good day

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,782 Posts
I'm still here. The 'eye' sees all.

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
Where in the heck is GregM? Have not heard from him either. I know Popeye is still around. I`m with Steyr Man, Popeye keeps my dumb butt out of hot water too.

·
PACKING in CaliFornistan!
34 Posts
He's OK!

:thumbsup:Yup, He's alive & well..... He clued me in to y'alls great looking forums & I just joined:thumbsup:
Getting to get acquainted with the way the Place is organized & trying the 'fit' = Thanks Popeye!:biggrin5:

·
Super Moderator
11,194 Posts
Necro thread.

--Wag--

1 - 20 of 20 Posts