National Gun Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
Immaculate... and I mean near perfect looking... 6" 1948 Colt Officers Target .22lr (I looked up the serial number)

$900

Was at my LGS and I got to examine it closely

Was worth every penny

Woulda coulda shoulda

It was stunning

Something like this

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Revolver Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
16,764 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I buy, sell and trade frequently… so guns are always coming and going

so many guns to try, so little time

Reactions: Philmo11

·
Salmon Slayer
938 Posts
It’s here, I cleaned it, I shot it, cleaned it again, she’s a keeper. I also picked up five extra standard capacity magazines to go with it
Circuit component Passive circuit component Guitar accessory Electronic instrument Hardware programmer

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I’ll know in about a day if my bid holds up for this Ruger Single Six in .32 H&R mag

hoping so…

View attachment 134052

View attachment 134053
No joy, I was outbid (and I do have limits, contrary to what my lovely wife says)

It's up to $635 and when I add 7% state tax, 1% compliance fee, $25 shipping and my LGS transfer fee of $20... My cost would be $100 more... So $740 or so is over my limit for this gun... As much as I really like it :(

·
Registered
816 Posts
No joy, I was outbid (and I do have limits, contrary to what my lovely wife says)

It's up to $635 and when I add 7% state tax, 1% compliance fee, $25 shipping and my LGS transfer fee of $20... My cost would be $100 more... So $740 or so is over my limit for this gun... As much as I really like it :(
Don't feel bad, seriously. Some people have more money than you and money takes on a different meaning, some people aren't as smart as you, and some people are willing to carry more debt than you. Why do some people carry tens of thousands on credit card debt then high bid something on an auction site? I sure don't have all the answers involving other people.

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 · (Edited)
Well.. I couldn’t snag the Single Six in .32 H&R mag… but I found this lightly used DA revolver to bid on/investigate

Taurus Model 741 4” (in .32 H&R mag)

I‘ll know in a day or so

Revolver Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

Reactions: Caveman Jim

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
View attachment 134289
Just picked up my birthday present H&K VP9 to me this morning. Once I picked it up I knew that was the one, I am sure I'm sure I had the same look on my face that my wife would have on hers when she saw a new purse she had to have.
Nice! Congrats

Reactions: Palancar

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
My son and i checked out the new gun shop in town. I almost loaned him the money to my son. For a Keltec sub 2000 9mm. It was 500.00 OTD. He said no save your money for when a 7.62x39 bolt action pops up.
Sounds like you raised a great son!

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Lost the auction, again, for another Ruger single six in .32 H&R. Dang… I hate it when I stay within my budget ;)

Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood

Reactions: Oldoutlaw
41 - 60 of 61 Posts