National Gun Forum banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
What on Earth are you waiting for???!!!!!

--Wag--
It is damn tempting and if this was a year ago it would be home already. My .308 itch is for a hunting rifle, I bought a heavy barrel varmit rifle last year. I may be headed to West Texas in the early fall for Whitetail and Aoudad and want something between my .243 and 06. Right now I have my sights set on a Savage 110 Apex Storm, have to see where that goes.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Came really close to buying a Springfield Garrison. After all, everyone needs another 1911…right? May have to go and see if it follows me home Monday morning…😏
AW, you NEED this gun, you WANT this gun, you would be HAPPY to own this gun, it's there waiting on you. What time does the store open Monday? Let us know how you like it ;)

·
Salmon Slayer
938 Posts
Really really contemplating getting a NEW full size Springfield XDM9 3.8 barrel on another forum for $425 OTD. I have the $$$, 3k of brass & 1k bullets.
:unsure:

·
Live Free
4,262 Posts
Not that it’s really on my mind or anything, but the store opens at 8:00. 😁
No, at this time I still did not jump on it. 😳 The reason being, I am still opting for a CZ 97 bd instead of another 1911. Yeah, I know, you can never have too many 1911’s, but I have a few, so that will likely wait until I add the CZ. After that, who knows?

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
A Ruger Blackhawk combo 45lc/ 45acp.
I’m going to wait a bit before I make my move. The guy behind the counter said it’s been there a while and the price will go down. Asking price is $525 right now.
Had one for a couple of years… you’ll love it! Here’s a pic of mine (used to be mine)

Revolver Air gun Trigger Bullet Everyday carry

·
Last Stand on Earth
5,401 Posts
A Ruger Blackhawk combo 45lc/ 45acp.
I’m going to wait a bit before I make my move. The guy behind the counter said it’s been there a while and the price will go down. Asking price is $525 right now.
If it’s stainless, you’d better snatch it. I saw one go for over $2k a week or so ago. I don’t remember which site I was on but I told the wife it was tempting to sell both mine at that price.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
29,455 Posts

·
Salmon Slayer
938 Posts
Really really contemplating getting a NEW full size Springfield XDM9 3.8 barrel on another forum for $425 OTD. I have the $$$, 3k of brass & 1k bullets.
:unsure:
Well I finally pulled the trigger on it… Monday it will be in transit.

·
Salmon Slayer
938 Posts
Good choice
Good buy! XDM’s are good guns. I have an XDM .45ACP, great pistol.
Thanks guys. I have 2 XDM40, one a full size and a compact that I CC every day.
I’m leaning to go 9mm since arthritis is being a PITA.

Quick question, this is a 3.8 inch barrel and I am wondering if a 4 1/2 inch threaded barrel is available? I have not checked yet so just askin.

·
Last Stand on Earth
5,401 Posts
Thanks guys. I have 2 XDM40, one a full size and a compact that I CC every day.
I’m leaning to go 9mm since arthritis is being a PITA.

Quick question, this is a 3.8 inch barrel and I am wondering if a 4 1/2 inch threaded barrel is available? I have not checked yet so just askin.
I have 2x 40s and a 45 as well. I bought all compact because the extended mag is the same mag for the 4” full size. This way I can choose how I want them configured.
Air gun Trigger Wood Black Grey

White Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

To answer your question, yes, the 9mm is available in 4.5” threaded. I haven’t bought one because those tall assed suppressor sights annoy me.

·
Salmon Slayer
938 Posts
I have 2x 40s and a 45 as well. I bought all compact because the extended mag is the same mag for the 4” full size. This way I can choose how I want them configured.
View attachment 133163
View attachment 133162

To answer your question, yes, the 9mm is available in 4.5” threaded. I haven’t bought one because those tall assed suppressor sights annoy me.
Nice pair!!! I too bought the 16 rounders, have 8 presently.
I may go non-threaded with it but I want a bit more accuracy, should have done it to the 40.

Reactions: Philmo11
21 - 40 of 61 Posts