National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Last Stand on Earth
5,401 Posts
Not a day I go to the gun shop that I don’t almost come home with something. Local farm store has a threaded XDM 9mm. Good price too $459. I don’t like the tall suppressor sights or I’d have it.

Air gun Revolver Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Another semi-local shop has a stainless Ruger 1911 Commander that I’ve almost bought a few times. Might become mine next time. It’s used but in good condition and $550.

Vertebrate Air gun Trigger Mammal Revolver

·
Last Stand on Earth
5,401 Posts
Philmo, press those elevated sights out of the XDM and press in lower ones;) I love my 1911 Commander, I'm sure you "need" one too. Just trying to help you get those two pistols:devilish:
New sights raise the cost. Trijicon night sights will run me about $125. As for the Commander, I have 2 baby rocks and 5 full size 1911s. I don't need one but then I've never bought one based on need...

·
Last Stand on Earth
5,401 Posts
A Ruger Blackhawk combo 45lc/ 45acp.
I’m going to wait a bit before I make my move. The guy behind the counter said it’s been there a while and the price will go down. Asking price is $525 right now.
If it’s stainless, you’d better snatch it. I saw one go for over $2k a week or so ago. I don’t remember which site I was on but I told the wife it was tempting to sell both mine at that price.

·
Last Stand on Earth
5,401 Posts
Thanks guys. I have 2 XDM40, one a full size and a compact that I CC every day.
I’m leaning to go 9mm since arthritis is being a PITA.

Quick question, this is a 3.8 inch barrel and I am wondering if a 4 1/2 inch threaded barrel is available? I have not checked yet so just askin.
I have 2x 40s and a 45 as well. I bought all compact because the extended mag is the same mag for the 4” full size. This way I can choose how I want them configured.
Air gun Trigger Wood Black Grey

White Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

To answer your question, yes, the 9mm is available in 4.5” threaded. I haven’t bought one because those tall assed suppressor sights annoy me.

·
Last Stand on Earth
5,401 Posts
What didn’t I almost bring home… how about that 41 magnum Redhawk I removed from my watch list today… I mean two of them I removed. Or that Kimber Raptor or two I removed from my watch list today… or that 12” .22 Blackhawk I said no to at $500… I’m over here like…

1 - 13 of 13 Posts