National Gun Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Pew Pew
SFx - Elite SC
317 Posts
For lack of a better reference, demolition ranch did a segment on it and can tell you everything about it. Can’t remember the name.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,273 Posts
It looks like a Binford 745A, but I may be wrong about that. :lol:

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Eh irregardless of name Gary-Steve-Fred or style Ar Pistol Caliber? I mean really today`s day/age if an Officer walked by and "POPPED A CAP" it would some how be the "OFFICER`S FAULT" just for doing his job..What kind of gun is it a freakin trouble maker. Where parked School? Church? Wal Mart? OOOOH a Club Scene? He brought it straight down on himself but yet some how somebody else should wear BLAME?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Eh irregardless of name Gary-Steve-Fred or style Ar Pistol Caliber? I mean really today`s day/age if an Officer walked by and "POPPED A CAP" it would some how be the "OFFICER`S FAULT" just for doing his job..What kind of gun is it a freakin trouble maker. Where parked School? Church? Wal Mart? OOOOH a Club Scene? He brought it straight down on himself but yet some how somebody else should wear BLAME?
dude what the hell are you talking about 😂😂

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,460 Posts
It's kinda funny that the mag doesn't seem to align with the mag well as if the person on the picture was holding the mag beside the gun. (click the picture a few times to get a bigger pic) the grip looks a bit the same too, something doesn't fit

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,273 Posts
It's kinda funny that the mag doesn't seem to align with the mag well as if the person on the picture was holding the mag beside the gun. (click the picture a few times to get a bigger pic) the grip looks a bit the same too, something doesn't fit
After looking at the bigger picture, I agree something isn't right. What is behind the last two holes on the handguard? That has me thinking airsoft.

·
Live Free
2,875 Posts
Until now, I was sorta ignoring this thread, but I think you are right...did you notice it has no trigger? Maybe it’s me, but I see no trigger and as you pointed out the grip and mag really do not appear as part of the gun...then there is the handguard issue that Mad Scientist pointed out with the holes blocked with?? The more you look, the more stupid the pic is. Intended as a provocation? Maybe I am reading too much into it....

·
Registered
894 Posts
Sig MPX. Appears to be the real deal--not airsoft. Nice little guns but not cheap. The one pictured is $1700-$1800 new.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,460 Posts
I have to say it does look like that

Reactions: BillM
1 - 17 of 17 Posts