National Gun Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,141 Posts
.380 ACP case stuffed with something looking a little like a projectile.

Reactions: 1shot1k

·
5,082 Posts
Tom Hardy's has a bullet necklace on the picture. I was an amateur shooter but I can't recognize this bullet. Can hi you name what gun has it or what bullet is this? (Somebody knows this bullet necklace?)
http://yptpmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/tom-hardy-yptp-magazine-2.jpg
Just dont believe it is a Real bullet or even casing. I see coin/medallion, Crucifix and what may be bullet look alike jewelry or even small container if you pull top off. Tell you why, Bullet area is not concentric or even...has obvious (to me) curvature like a tooth and obvious pearl like sheen or gloss?

·
55,141 Posts
Hey! I could be wrong. Its happened before... often.

·
5,082 Posts
If not real, maybe a bullet symbol...appears he was probably interviewed for new movie ?
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 11 (UPI) -- Actor Tom Hardy is set to produce and perhaps star in New Line Cinema's adaption of the acclaimed Vertigo comic book series 100 Bullets.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively announced the project today and confirmed that Tom Hardy would be producing with partner Dean Baker via the duo's Hardy Son and Baker studio.
The sprawling crime series by Brian Azzarello and Eduardo Risso focuses on enigmatic Agent Graves who gives people who have been wronged the chance to extract revenge by handing them an untraceable pistol along with one hundred bullets.
Currently 100 Bullets already has a script ready by Chris Borrelli, whose credits include the horror film The Vatican Tapes.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Personally I like this one better lol

necklace.jpg

·
5,082 Posts
For what it's worth, you may also check out series I think Peaky Blinders or something like that. Someone was sent a bullet in first series. Tom Hardy joined second series in 2014. Only thing, that blue shirt pic showing necklace dates to 2012 at least, I believe. ? Still believe is jewelry representation only. No real caliber. Looked all I can.

·
55,141 Posts

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Click the pic on post #10 1shot1k was right

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Jewelry casing and round stuff wise, like those better (that's the 460 casing that cracked if you remember my thread)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts