·
Super Moderator
5,942 Posts
1895 Marlin 45-70 stainless.

Reactions: GRBOU812

·
Registered
189 Posts
Come to think of it, I'm still jonesin' for a Desert Eagle in 50AE. Just a toy, a passing fancy.

--Wag--
That was one of my bucket list guns right up until I got the opportunity to shoot one. Unless you have really big hands to get a good grip around that large magwell you better wear a face shield for the brass ejecting out the top that will fly right at your face when the muzzle flips up.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'd like to find a 9mm 16" upper at a decent price to put on a lower I bought a while ago from a friend. And a nice .22 cal. bolt action with a wood stock, tube or flush mount mag feed for nostalgic reasons.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Wouldn’t mind a model 70 or a trench shotgun, cannot remember the correct name for it. World wars trench shotgun. And of course a m1919 lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
Not waiting any longer, I got it in the other day:

The upper that is and it fits my earlier purchased Mark IV Stainless Steel Competition grip frame like a ducks foot in mud!

·
Aim true !
12,290 Posts
Im still waiting on a 7.62x39 bolt rifle.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I don't own a shotgun and would like to pick one up for home defense but would like to have the option of a short barrel for the home and a standard barrel in case I want to pursue hunting or possibly shooting clays or something like that. So I'm currently fixated on a Mossberg 500 Field/Security combo. Comes with all the chokes as well as 2 barrels. Model 54169. I'd consider the cheaper Maverick 88 model 31014 but I'm willing to spend a little more to get the higher model.
Save money and get the 88. The 500 does nothing the 88 won't do except cost more money. The 88 uses the exact same action and receiver.

·
Registered
991 Posts
What gun are you waiting for?
About the only gun I would like to come across would be a Colt Series 70 MK IV in the 9mm chambering. I have several in .45 ACP and one in .38 Super and would like a 9mm in the mix. Other than that nothing really as to waiting for. When I see a gun I like, mainly older guns, if the price is right I buy it. Just depends on what I might come across.

Ron

·
Registered
303 Posts
I think CZ will be good for Colt. Knowing how well my CZ is built, I bet that's all they know how to do is build good guns. Mine is a very robust, quality firearm. The cut no corners.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
What gun are you waiting for?
About the only gun I would like to come across would be a Colt Series 70 MK IV in the 9mm chambering. I have several in .45 ACP and one in .38 Super and would like a 9mm in the mix. Other than that nothing really as to waiting for. When I see a gun I like, mainly older guns, if the price is right I buy it. Just depends on what I might come across.

Ron
Hi Ron

fyi - This gun I took to the auction house will be auctioned online on Nov 7 (Cady Auctions in Cedar Rapids IA).

Hope this helps in your quest
Jim

1980 Series 70 MKIV Gov Model in 9mm

It has been hard chromed and customized (auction house has receipt for custom work and will show that with online pictures) and it has Kart barrel. I bought it earlier this year but have no idea what it will bring at auction.

It looks a bit different ... The Kim Ahrens wood grips were replaced with Colt logo VZ grips

Air gun Revolver Trigger Everyday carry Knife

Rectangle Font Audio equipment Automotive tire Gadget

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
This place won't let me post pictures. Don't know why. Look up the CZ75 Compact on their website. That's it. Heavy but steady.
Yep-- love it

I owned a CZ75 Compact PCR for several years. Loved it! Best ergos of any handgun I've owned.

It was very accurate and reliable. As I grew older I could no longer tolerate the small sights (my eyes got old) and the serrated trigger (my skin got thin)

41 - 60 of 72 Posts