·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What really gets your goat?

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
When I think of how it must've been in the beginning God in his wisdom gave us all a continent and everything was nice. But then some @ hole decided to go see what lies past that vast ocean, and then some other lazy sob bum decided to go get peoples to do his job, and it all went to hell from there.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: Fitasc Shooter

·
Registered
14,912 Posts
I use a goat call.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,902 Posts
My wife has Nigerian Dwarf goats. Somehow they are her goats, but I do all the work giving them a home.

As far as what gets my goat .......

Liberals.
Democrats.
Liberal "news" reports.
Drug addicts and pushers.
Criminals.
Our (lack of a true) justice system.
Taxes.
Gays in every @#$%@@# TV show and movie.
People who borrow stuff and never returns it.
Lazy @[email protected]#% people who collect food stamps and welfare, instead of working for a living.

Reactions: Speed and Stamps6

·
Registered
14,912 Posts

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
People. If it’s goats then the 30-06 gets my goat.
Stamps6, that's the kind of answer I was HUNTING for. The ol' aught-six is your goat gun if you're even a goat hunter in the first place.
How about your goat loads? Remember, the rifle has to have goat punch, long-range mountain accuracy but carry like a feather up in them mountains!
So, is your Stone sheep rifle the same as your mountain goat rifle?

Personally, I would want a Weatherby Vanguard Weatherguard in the best goat or sheep chambering.

I might muzzle-brake the barrel to calm the kick a bit.

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
trouble with my pics

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
I use a goat call.
I'd bring a moslem, they're good with goats :lol:

"Gays in every @#$%@@# TV show and movie" >and TV ads<.

And herrm! I will not say it, some peoples will think I'm racist
:lol:

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My wife has Nigerian Dwarf goats. Somehow they are her goats, but I do all the work giving them a home.

As far as what gets my goat .......

Liberals.
Democrats.
Liberal "news" reports.
Drug addicts and pushers.
Criminals.
Our (lack of a true) justice system.
Taxes.
Gays in every @#$%@@# TV show and movie.
People who borrow stuff and never returns it.
Lazy @[email protected]#% people who collect food stamps and welfare, instead of working for a living.
Homophobia gets my goat real good.
Other things that get my goat:

Pigs who litter America.
Lack of immigration control.
Ignorance.
Apathy.
HYPOCRISY!
Gun control.
All these foreigners.
People who dress weird or look like convicts.
Arrogance.
The poor treatment of American veterans by society and by the federal government.
Chinese-made junk.
Pollution.
Overpopulation.
Corruption.
Squalor inside Walmart, restaurants and other businesses.
Slumlords.
Rude people.
Bearded males in healthcare and food-handing jobs.

Reactions: Stamps6

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
I think you misunderstood Mad's comment, I think he (and myself) is tired of the media and that includes film production the whole political correctness society ramming what they want you to think is "correct" down our throats till we finally accept that it is, it's not really the fact that we're racist or "homophobic" it's the over exposition of it till all you focus on is... them. Just as an example, before you would see a black dude here and there on TV but I'm guessing they (the TV) were pushed by the demands of a certain group to put more or they would be labeled as racist, so they did till today's ads and TV shows are more black only driven than ever. Gays are the same, you see so much more TV shows spokes person and gay stories on TV than ever. It's cool gay and blacks exists and they can live free like everyone (which wasn't possible in the old days) but do they really have to stick them in your face in everything till you get an indigestion?

I think that's what he meant.

Oh and I forgot to mention super women in the film industry, Ex: the latest mad max movie where Charlize Theron was mad max and the "mad max" we thought we would see in the movie was reduced to a hood ornament for the entire movie. I have to admit I was pissed about that and so many other movies where women have been elevated so high it's ridiculous.
The "political correctness machine" made us homophobic and racist but we're not. And I love and respect women even though I can't watch that mad max movie or others where a girl wins a hand to hand combat with a navy seal 3 times her size.

·
Premium Member
7,543 Posts
Stamps6, that's the kind of answer I was HUNTING for. The ol' aught-six is your goat gun if you're even a goat hunter in the first place.
How about your goat loads? Remember, the rifle has to have goat punch, long-range mountain accuracy but carry like a feather up in them mountains!
So, is your Stone sheep rifle the same as your mountain goat rifle?

Personally, I would want a Weatherby Vanguard Weatherguard in the best goat or sheep chambering.

I might muzzle-brake the barrel to calm the kick a bit.
I don’t hunt goats and have only seen them a few times. We don't get too many here in NJ. My father told me when I was a bout 10 years old that the 06 will take anything in the lower 48. So I have a few. I’ve always been a fan of short barreled guns. I would like to have a Remington 760 carbine for mountains. Guys say they’re more accurate with the short 18” barrel, something about the harmonics. If a 150 or 165 grain traveling at 2700 FPS doesn’t kill it then I don’t need to shoot it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.