National Gun Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15,520 Posts
I had a Dr. appointment after work which means i had to stop at my LGS on the way home. Got a pound of clay-dot powder, 2 boxes of 12 gauge target loads and 100 shiny pieces of brass in 7.62x39. Still no 209 primers so I'll have to stop at another shop tomorrow and pick up my allotment of a 100 if he still has some.

·
Registered
15,520 Posts
I was allowed 2 today! He has more and i suspect he doesnt sell many around here. He still won't sell me many at a time because he knows he can't replace them and i usually buy something else too...........
Brown Packaging and labeling Font Carton Wood

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Received and installed two red lasers today

One Spartan laser on the Taurus G3 I keep on the nightstand (in a quick access safe). Laser has tabs to turn on/off... On both sides at front of trigger guard

One Armalaser for the KelTec 7+1 P32 which automatically comes on when I grip the gun. Still fits my De Santis and Blackhawk pocket holsters.

Happy with them so far (installation and operation) Need to get to the range to give them a live fire tryout

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Rectangle Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Electric blue

Automotive exterior Bumper Composite material Auto part Wood

Rectangle Wood Woolen Font Wool

·
Registered
268 Posts
This Viridian laser grip arrived yesterday and I put it on my wife's ultra-lightweight Taurus UL380. She likes it.

View attachment 127600

Stock pic

View attachment 127599
Be Careful my friend. I gifted my wife with a SW Bodyguard with the crimson trace grips, for mothers day last year. I lost count of how many sets of number 357 button batteries I've replaced for her. With snap caps she shoots at the tv almost all day every day.

·
Premium Member
Keep honking... I'm reloading!
263 Posts
A gently used QD can mount and muzzle device from a dude at work...It's a little dirty/dusty, but nothing a little elbow grease won't handle. He's in and out of components all the time and lets them go for a steal.

Camera accessory Camera lens Finger Cameras & optics Thumb

·
Premium Member
Keep honking... I'm reloading!
263 Posts
I’m about a month into the 8-10 month can wait, so I popped into my FFL to introduce the QD to it’s eventual partner in the meantime.

Tire Automotive tire Audio equipment Cylinder Gas

·
Aim true !
12,422 Posts
Although not a firearm accessory, Mother nature provided an inch of snow. I'll be taking advantage of it deer hunting this eve. (y)

Reactions: IowaShooter
21 - 34 of 34 Posts