National Gun Forum banner
221 - 240 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
16,768 Posts
Several weeks ago my LGS bought some guys reloading stuff. He had a ton of stuff and I think he had some sort of medical issue causing him not to be able to shoot or load anymore. Lots of Dillon stuff. Picked up another stand, tool head, 7.62x54 RCBS dies, shell plate and powder measure set up. Another stand, 5 empty die boxes and plastic bin for $95. Stuff is barely used and got it for maybe 1/3 the price of new. Also got some LP primers. Still real scarce around here so only could get 200, some cast bullets to load 454 casul and a couple of brushes. Seems like you can never have enough brushes or other cleaning supplies. Might have to go back next week and get another Set up plus he had a dillon digital scale I might get. The stands new are $30 alone plus a tool head is around $30 and powder measure is $100 or so.
Flowerpot Automotive tire Houseplant Motor vehicle Gas

Reactions: IowaShooter and Wag

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #226 ·
These came today (Sunday) via fedex from Brownells

• some magna-tip bits and a handle
  • a rack for 4 pistols

Font Bicycle part Metal Wire Fashion accessory

Reactions: Square target

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
Should be fun… when I can’t get to range… can shoot these via laser indoors !

Font Material property Publication Rectangle Tints and shades

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #228 ·
Way way fun… shoot the red circle on the can with a laser… the stock pops out the bottom of can and knocks it over :)

Road surface Wood Rectangle Textile Brick

Product Wood Flooring Floor Rectangle

Rectangle Textile Road surface Drinkware Flooring

Reactions: Coalcracker and Wag

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
Ordered a Triple K 605 pistol cartridge belt to fit over my six shooter rig belt… (the belt is 2.5” wide… this cartridge belt fits up to a 2.75” belt).

I bought the size that will fit .44 and .45 cartridges. The belt on my rig has no cartridge holders… so I need this kind that slides over the belt.

the pic below is the version for smaller calibers I believe… but the one I ordered should look the same but fit the larger calibers

Rectangle Bullet Fashion accessory Magenta Metal

Reactions: Philmo11

·
Registered
16,768 Posts
Picked up some powder, mags for a SR-22, gun socks, some coveted mini mags and a cheap .22 scope. I also threw down a deposit on a Remington 522 speedmaster that I have been eyeballing at my LGS for awhile. Super nice good with some really pretty wood. It's been there for a couple of months and i finally decided i wanted it. 20 minutes after I put money down another guy came it to buy after he's been contemplating buying it too.
Bottle Liquid Drinkware Fluid Drink

·
Registered
16,768 Posts
Just did my morning shopping and wally world had a ton of .22 ammo. CCI standard velocity in 50 counts and lots of these Federal auto match rounds at $21. Usually have decent luck with these so I got my 3 box limit. Kept one in the car, heading to the range shortly. There were like 100 of these on the shelf and the lady said there was a whole bin in the back and said more are coming. Also had another variety but forgot what they were and even some .22 mags.
Automotive tire Sports equipment Wood Font Packaging and labeling

Reactions: IowaShooter and Wag

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Brass, bullets and powder on order along with some mag pouches for one of my rifles.

221 - 240 of 246 Posts