National Gun Forum banner
181 - 200 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks like it but hers is black top & bottom. View attachment 135215
Mine was a complete impulse buy. I didn't even know the Browning 1911/.22 existed. I was in an ACE Hardware of all places and just spotted it. No research, no questions, fifteen minutes later I was in my car looking at it. I know I over paid at $450.00 OTD, but I'm am the world's biggest sucker for .22 handguns.

·
Aim true !
13,285 Posts
Ordered a BX trigger group for my 10/22. I took it today and did a slow grouping test. To be sure it would be worth ordering.
Rectangle Wood Gas Water Concrete

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
IWB kydex holster from Rounded (formerly concealment express) arrived today for the new Ruger Max-9 with optic

Lightweight, comfy, like the sweat shield the 1/2 coverage of mag release, adjustable retention and cant

Rig weighs 1.5lbs (25oz) loaded

Musical instrument accessory Font Auto part Fashion accessory Metal

Grey Auto part Font Fashion accessory Metal

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
Crimson Trace CT-RAD for my incoming S&W M&P Pref. Ctr. M2.0 .45

I have Trijicon, Vortex, Holosun and Leupold on my other handguns with optics… thought I’d give CT a try. Besides… they have a deal where they send a free CTS-1550 (compact) reflex sight with every order of the CT-RAD. Unsure where I’ll mount the 1550… but I‘ll find a use for it!

Camera accessory Rectangle Gadget Automotive design Automotive lighting
J
Output device Input device Font Gadget Electronic device

The CT RAD™ (Rapid Aiming Dot) Electronic Sight is a full-size Open Reflex Sight for full frame pistols. Featuring a red 3 MOA aiming dot, the CT RAD™ has a recessed and fully multi-coated lens with a large quick acquisition window. The CT RAD™ comes with an AUTO Shutoff Function that automatically shuts off after 8 consecutive hours of operation to conserve battery life and a manual ON/OFF Function that allows you to turn on or off the sight by using the side brightness buttons. The CT RAD™ is easily installed on an optics cut slide using the CT RAD™ footprint that is also compatible with the Docter® footprint. Textured sides allow for a secure grip when racking the slide.

The CT RAD™ has large brightness setting buttons for easy use even with gloves on. Made of 7075 Series Aerospace Aluminum, it is 30% stronger than most industry standard sights made with 6061 Series Aluminum. The entire CT RAD™ family has an Innovative top strap design that deflects force if the sight is dropped. Our engineers developed a better way to reduce stress on the lens of reflex sights. By combining out-of-the-box thinking with next-level physics, we designed a system that both re-enforces your optic and reduces stress if it happens to get dropped. All this comes with our CRIMSON Protect Lifetime Warranty.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Crimson Trace CT-RAD for my incoming S&W M&P Pref. Ctr. M2.0 .45

I have Trijicon, Vortex, Holosun and Leupold on my other handguns with optics… thought I’d give CT a try. Besides… they have a deal where they send a free CTS-1550 (compact) reflex sight with every order of the CT-RAD. Unsure where I’ll mount the 1550… but I‘ll find a use for it!

View attachment 135718 J
View attachment 135719

The CT RAD™ (Rapid Aiming Dot) Electronic Sight is a full-size Open Reflex Sight for full frame pistols. Featuring a red 3 MOA aiming dot, the CT RAD™ has a recessed and fully multi-coated lens with a large quick acquisition window. The CT RAD™ comes with an AUTO Shutoff Function that automatically shuts off after 8 consecutive hours of operation to conserve battery life and a manual ON/OFF Function that allows you to turn on or off the sight by using the side brightness buttons. The CT RAD™ is easily installed on an optics cut slide using the CT RAD™ footprint that is also compatible with the Docter® footprint. Textured sides allow for a secure grip when racking the slide.

The CT RAD™ has large brightness setting buttons for easy use even with gloves on. Made of 7075 Series Aerospace Aluminum, it is 30% stronger than most industry standard sights made with 6061 Series Aluminum. The entire CT RAD™ family has an Innovative top strap design that deflects force if the sight is dropped. Our engineers developed a better way to reduce stress on the lens of reflex sights. By combining out-of-the-box thinking with next-level physics, we designed a system that both re-enforces your optic and reduces stress if it happens to get dropped. All this comes with our CRIMSON Protect Lifetime Warranty.

"Keeping our LGS's profitable"......appreciate it IowaShooter!

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #196 · (Edited)
My Crimson Trace CT-RAD (rapid aiming dot) optic came today and I installed it on the S&W M&P M2.0 PC.45

Has 3moa dot with autooff

Can co-witness the irons (white dot sights) should I want to shoot with no red dot (or if battery runs out)

Looking forward to some range time ASAP

This makes my 5th handgun with an optic... Maybe 6 tomorrow if I strike a deal on the used Stacatto 2011 Model C2 I'm looking at (it also has an optic on it)

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Toy Sleeve Gadget Wrist Fashion accessory

Air gun Trigger Finger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

Camera Digital camera Reflex camera Camera accessory Camera lens

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·
The free CTS-1550 came from Crimson Trace tosay (free one with every CT-RAD purchased- in above post)

Product Font Rectangle Material property Eyewear

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #198 ·
Didn't have to buy it... But 570 pages of fun arrived today !

The 2022-2023 Brownells catalog

Revolver Publication Font Hat Gunfighter

·
Registered
16,567 Posts
You may have not bought it but you will once you start flipping through the pages.

181 - 200 of 214 Posts