National Gun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the breakdown.......

Hillary is most likely to win in 2008, although I dont want her in.... :(

What will the costs of these rifles be worth then?

I estimate they are going to be 2k........ possible.

G

·
leeindy said:
it aint gonna happen. shell never make it.
I certainly hope not, but she is the Democrat frontrunner by a wide margin, and all the serious GOP possibilities (Giuliani, Thompson, Romney, McCain) are supporting a war that is opposed by over 70% of the American electorate. Who exactly is going to beat her?

·
Registered
341 Posts
leeindy said:
it aint gonna happen. shell never make it.
I hope not, we are all doomed if she does make in in office.

If a AWB does get passed I predict AR's will be going for around $1,500 and AK's will be around $1,000. I believe your 556's and XCR's will be up over $2,000. Let's just hope we don't come to that.

-Derek

·
Registered
957 Posts
I bought my AR out of pure spite after Bill's ban sunset. I got an M1 Garand from the CMP last year, too..If you quailfy, They ship your rifle right to you door by FedEX. I bet the Anti's cringe at the thought of the government selling battle rifles out of inventory, the proccedes go to fund youth shooting education/activities! The cmp released some M1 carbines earlier this year and there already gone, there supposed to release more later this year.

G

·
with democrate president and congress and house we could see a ban on transfer of military small arms, then you would never be able to sell your guns, I would recomend getting what you want now, but I would not invest in extras, invest in ammo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts