1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Guitars

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Travel, books, good wine/beer/cigars/coffee, dining out, working out, Hooters, major league baseball, the NFL, backyard football, New York style pizza, drunken karaoke, Firefly, my Little Brother, and of course my family.

Geez, that reads like a singles ad. All I need to add is something trite about "living life to the fullest!"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Money, girls, pizza, TV...............

I'm an easy guy to please.

Just give me a political issue and I'm happy!

Hey, on some level, everything is political! (Even food now that Algore has his environmentally friendly Green Thumb up the worlds butt...)

But seriously, I'm a stay-at-home dad for a few more years and then I'll go back to photography, hopefully.

Hobbies: Photography, Airguns, guns, politics, 2A rights.

Jim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just got a rm 125. its a little thumper but ive done a ton of work to it and its set up for motocross.

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've got a "thing" for fancy pickups, so I'll proabally be making truck payments for the rest of my life. I also restore old pickups and old Jeeps. I also love horses, dogs, fishing and hunting and target shooting with my son and four year old grandson. I also like "rumbling" around our deer lease with my brother till 4:00 in the morning varmit hunting. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pipes, Cigars, Good movies and Beer. that pretty much settles things for me. Throw a pistol or two in there and Im good for hours.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hoss4570 said:
I've got a "thing" for fancy pickups, so I'll proabally be making truck payments for the rest of my life. I also restore old pickups and old Jeeps. I also love horses, dogs, fishing and hunting and target shooting with my son and four year old grandson. I also like "rumbling" around our deer lease with my brother till 4:00 in the morning varmit hunting. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yeah the wife gets on my ass every time i wax my truck. so pretty much every weekend

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
"old dogs, little children and watermellon wine" Tom T Hall
Change the watermellon wine to a Bud light long neck and I'm satisfied.

I love dogs, I think that God put them here to help us understand the concept of unconditional love. Maybe it's just a quirk in the English language but dog is God, spelled backward.

Little children are a wonder to behold because they are too young to hate. To hold a newborn grandchild for the first time is the best feeling since holding your own child.

I don't suscribe that all alcohol is evil. Abuse of alcohol is a problem and warned against in the Bible. A cold beer after mowing the grass, hunting trip or just at the end of the day is a great relaxer.
Remember, Jesus didn't change water into grape juice, it was wine.

I also love spending time and traveling with my best friend- my wife. She is the one I can always count on. I am truly blessed to have her.

whompuss
semi retired, full time ornery

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Mike Barham said:
Travel, books, good wine/beer/cigars/coffee, dining out, working out, Hooters, major league baseball, the NFL, backyard football, New York style pizza, drunken karaoke, Firefly, my Little Brother, and of course my family.

Geez, that reads like a singles ad. All I need to add is something trite about "living life to the fullest!"
+1 YOU ARE FRIGHTENING!!! :eek:

That list is eerily close to mine except that New York style pizza is what Chicago Pan Pizza comes wrapped in - a corrugated box (only there is cheese and sauce included)! Good call on the Hooters - love the wings and the architecture. :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
when i finish this book im reading. im gonna put it for whoever wants it to pay shipping.

its combat handgun 5th editon by massad ayoob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
leeindy said:
when i finish this book im reading. im gonna put it for whoever wants it to pay shipping.

its combat handgun 5th editon by massad ayoob
I'd be interested in that...if you want, let me know when you are done...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
For me:
-Family
-Dogs (Mainly the oh-so-evil pitbull) :eek:
-History
-Supporting our troops
-Enjoying the beautiful Shenandoah Valley
-partyin' with good ol' country boys

1 - 20 of 48 Posts