National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you keep in yours (or should keep )?

I keep ear protection, goggles, field glasses, the guns I plan to practice with, ammo, masking tape and old t-shirt to clean my guns off.

What am I missing?

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
I keep the usual ear protection, safety glasses, pen and paper (never know if you want to take notes about something), ammo, guns, .... and I also keep some hand wipes! These hands get dirty after a long day at the range................ :D

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Depending on where I'm going & what I'm shooting, I take at least two range bags wih me. The big one usually has 4 or 5 pistols, holsters & belt's, mag carriers, handgun ammo ear & eye protection, stapler, rags, hand cleaner, some tools to adjust or relace things with & a marker, tape, pen & my notebook. Then I keep a bag for the rifle stuff & one for the shotgun stuff & usually a cooler full of water. Takes 15 minute's to load & unload the truck :!: I kinda' miss the simpler times when I could just grab the .22 & a few boxes of shells & be good for the whole day. - -I :-B-:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Since I belong to an indoor range. I take money for targets and the coke machine. Some tools for sight adjustment and a small bottle of break free to lube my slide or extractor if needed.

I always have lots of paper towel since I use it to put down on the gun rest to prevent any scratches in my gun finish. Use it to wipe off the extra gunpowder that always accumulates from the nasty bullseye gun powder that I have grown to love so much.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Ammo, ear protection, double mag holder, holster, extra mags.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Now I take my Dillon Blue Press cataloge with me so I can stare at the picture of the beautiful blonde on the cover without fear of my wife slapping me up side the head!! :lol:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
sig232 said:
Now I take my Dillon Blue Press cataloge with me so I can stare at the picture of the beautiful blonde on the cover without fear of my wife slapping me up side the head!! :lol:
Can you still shoot straight?!?!? ;)

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
SheNine said:
sig232 said:
Can you still shoot straight?!?!? ;)
Yep, I am eyeadextrious! One eye on the picture and one on the target!

I always shoot better since I am trying to impress a pretty girl! Even though its just a picture!! :oops: :oops: :oops: ;)

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
SheNine said:
I've seen those eyes (in "Mugshots"), and they seem a little crossed to me! ;) :D
Well that picture was taken when I was younger. I have matured and am now much better looking and have my priorities straightened out!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts