National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am talking about more for CCW. I have been thinking real long and hard about getting one for conceal carry but im not too sure just yet. Any help?

·
Beretta 92 Fanatic
547 Posts
I think the Best Beretta is the 92FS models. But, that's not the same as the best for CCW...

Honestly - the one to go with for size is probably that new PX4 compact that is supposed to be out soon. I read a magazine review of it, and they shot some impressive size groups.

The Beretta 9000 is pretty crappy, and everything else will be too large

G

·
The best brain child of beretta is the model 92/M9,
I would not use it for CC their .380 model is alright, I have shot it a few times, But I cont care for the way it fits my hand :x

G

·
I picked up a PX4 about 6 months ago... It's the best beretta I've owned..... Put's my 92 too shame! J/K....
The PX4 is a better gun (IMO)

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
ICM856 said:
I picked up a PX4 about 6 months ago... It's the best beretta I've owned..... Put's my 92 too shame! J/K....

It's a very nice looking gun, but I think it's a little large for carry. But Shipwreck is right, the compact should be available by the end of this month, I think, and that would be much better for CCW.

I'm rather partial to the 96.... but that is also full size, and a bit large for carry.

G

·
ICM856 said:
I like the feel of the 92 better than the PX4, I am still not to fond of poly pistols :|

·
Beretta 92 Fanatic
547 Posts
Well, I have tons of polymer handguns, but the PX4 isn't something I'd buy. I've shot it a few times. I prefer the 92FS model as well.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The one I trade in to get a Sig! ;)

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
For being a staunch 1911 guy, I have really come to like my 92FS

G

·
I like the Cougar. Too bad Beretta doesn't make it anymore. It can still be had, though. All the tooling/machinery was moved to Stoeger. Now it's half the price for the same weapon. Some would consider it too large/heavy for CCW, but it conceals just fine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts