National Gun Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Being armed is a God-given fundamental human right world-wide: it even transcends our Second Amendment.

Being armed for self-preservation is a fundamental law of nature.

Every living entity in this universe, from God to gnats, from Adam to ants, has the natural right to secure an effective means of defense from enemy aggression.

Being armed is not the exclusive privilege of the police, the military or man-made governments.

Mother Nature graced the bull moose with antlers as a weapon. Cattle are bestowed with horns. Wolves and lions are bestowed with fangs. Bears are given claws. Snakes and spiders are given venom. Deer and antelope are given lightning speed. Gorillas are given sheer muscle mass.

The human animal was given the genius, the sheer brains, to invent guns, long bows, swords, spears, knives and discover gunpowder.

Man is ultimately armed from God with superior intelligence over all earthly beasts and a strong will to survive.

Gun control is cruel and inhumane.

It deprives many innocent people an effective means against violent aggression: elderly and disabled people are especially vulnerable when disarmed.

Is it not cruel to pull all the teeth and claws out of a lion and then set the animal free in the wild to die of starvation?

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
There is a LOT more then simply gun control issues to keep them from the Left. HISTORY for starters, and CIVICS, and instilling a work ethic - make your kids EARN an allowance, don't just hand it to them for doing nothing except existing; otherwise that is what they will expect growing up
HOME SCHOOL, or at least a good parochial school where the left has not taken over.

·
Registered
13,218 Posts
^^^^^ what he said above! It's amazing how many young people know almost nothing about history, zero about civics and have a piss poor work ethic at best. Being involved in their education is key.

Reactions: Fitasc Shooter

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,302 Posts

What children need to be taught to be swayed from the Left.
Off the top of my head .......

Morals
Truthfulness/Honesty
Right from wrong
Chivalry, humbleness, compassion
Strong work ethic
To think for themselves and not take anything at face value
American history
Civics
Financial responsibility
Gun safety and how to properly use various firearms
How to fight and protect themselves

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yes all that, and their God-given rights and laws of nature. Youngsters need to be safeguarded from ignorance.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I like the practice of Unicef boxes in the hands of trick or treaters on Halloween night.

Anti-gun and Leftist mentality is unfortunately spawned in many of America's larger cities.

More conservative values are engendered in rural areas and small suburban communities.

Why The Big City is a bastion of things contrary to what we believe in as true Americans is beyond me.

The Big City is not the most wholesome place for child-raising. Often children can't have dogs there.

Children of the inner city think their milk and bread magically comes from Walmart.

A big dog in the family, a house (not an apartment) and a private backyard is a great part of wholesome living.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I must disagree with you in parts of what you say.

Man---Human is the only species that does not have the trait to survive from birth as far as I know. All other species are up and running within minutes or at least a few hours. Humans must be taught and they don't have claws and fangs to protect themselves with.
They wouldn't know how to use them if they did.

Guns have nothing to do with survival anywhere on Earth. Survival of the fittest or what you were taught or learned is and has always been the way to survive as a man/woman. The human brain takes time to mature and recognize the differences it sees through the eyes. Danger--hot--cold--etc.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
28168537_1630796633668199_4830861589136416855_n.jpg

If I threw you out into the desert with nothing bu your birthday suit, how would you protect yourself to get to where you think you might go.

Being armed is a God-given fundamental human right world-wide: it even transcends our Second Amendment. You are wrong on this also as China and Russia have nothing to do with the U.S Constitution and the only way you will get a gun there is to steal it or buy on the black market. If you could even find one before you were arrested for trying to get it to start with . God may give you mercy and offer a quick and painless death if caught

Man is ultimately armed from God with superior intelligence over all earthly beasts and a strong will to survive. Man must learn these traits as when born--if left beside the road--he will surely die.
They must be taken care of and nurtured with wisdom and strength and taught how to survive and even given empathy so as to keep them sane and compatible for procreation. Isn't that the sole purpose for surviving for any animal?

The .U.S. has changed so much that you almost certainly will become a criminal if the Democrats get power. 2nd CW or civil disobedience or all out purging of despicable people and people in power. The future looks bleak as we may be thrown back in time with no power(electricity) and no food for the many. The Greatest Generation spoiled their children so they wouldn't have to go through what they did growing up with famine, no jobs, the Great Depression. And the Baby Boomers raised the millennial's to beg for everything they want and not taught how to work for what the get and take pride in their accomplishments.Parents have been failing for 3 generations and if it don't change, it will be bad.

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
The Greatest Generation spoiled their children so they wouldn't have to go through what they did growing up with famine, no jobs, the Great Depression. And the Baby Boomers raised the millennial's to beg for everything they want and not taught how to work for what the get and take pride in their accomplishments.Parents have been failing for 3 generations and if it don't change, it will be bad.
And that is it in a nutshell; every generation wants the next to have it a little easier or nicer than the last. Unfortunately, the last 2 generations have gone way overboard. No one can be offended - can you imagine the snowflakes watching All in the Family, Sanford and Son or The Jeffersons today? The Left hes continued their plantations in a well-disguised manner - welfare, public school, food stamps, free day care and on and on - all the while keeping the blacks and latinoes in the ghettos dumber than they were before the CW and even less free. Welfare is slavery without the visible chains.
The Left knows they cannot keep their promises, so by making the majority totally dependent on them, they hope to remain in power because anyone with half a brain and the desire to be the master of their own fate would see through their charades.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I must disagree with you in parts of what you say.

Man---Human is the only species that does not have the trait to survive from birth as far as I know. All other species are up and running within minutes or at least a few hours. Humans must be taught and they don't have claws and fangs to protect themselves with.
They wouldn't know how to use them if they did.

Guns have nothing to do with survival anywhere on Earth. Survival of the fittest or what you were taught or learned is and has always been the way to survive as a man/woman. The human brain takes time to mature and recognize the differences it sees through the eyes. Danger--hot--cold--etc. View attachment 108362

If I threw you out into the desert with nothing bu your birthday suit, how would you protect yourself to get to where you think you might go.

Being armed is a God-given fundamental human right world-wide: it even transcends our Second Amendment. You are wrong on this also as China and Russia have nothing to do with the U.S Constitution and the only way you will get a gun there is to steal it or buy on the black market. If you could even find one before you were arrested for trying to get it to start with . God may give you mercy and offer a quick and painless death if caught

Man is ultimately armed from God with superior intelligence over all earthly beasts and a strong will to survive. Man must learn these traits as when born--if left beside the road--he will surely die.
They must be taken care of and nurtured with wisdom and strength and taught how to survive and even given empathy so as to keep them sane and compatible for procreation. Isn't that the sole purpose for surviving for any animal?

The .U.S. has changed so much that you almost certainly will become a criminal if the Democrats get power. 2nd CW or civil disobedience or all out purging of despicable people and people in power. The future looks bleak as we may be thrown back in time with no power(electricity) and no food for the many. The Greatest Generation spoiled their children so they wouldn't have to go through what they did growing up with famine, no jobs, the Great Depression. And the Baby Boomers raised the millennial's to beg for everything they want and not taught how to work for what the get and take pride in their accomplishments.Parents have been failing for 3 generations and if it don't change, it will be bad.
I am sorely misunderstood here by some. I never inferred that newborn children can survive without adult care. God made mothers and fathers for that purpose. Just because some nations don't constitutionally-protect gun rights doesn't mean that peoples' being armed isn't an inalienable human right according to the principles of creation. Governments violate nature in many ways. The Second Amendment is to a great extent in accordance with the law of nature, however. I feel Our Founding Fathers knew and understood such basic natural fundamentals and self-preservation. Gun restrictions and prohibitions by various man-made governments violate nature, period. Homo sapiens is by nature a tool-maker. Guns and spears and other such implements of defense and survival are indeed man-made tools. Man developed guns as an improved defense over threats to life, limb, liberty and perhaps property as well. I say a modern revolver, repeating shotgun or repeating rifle with smokeless fixed ammunition is a far superior tool over a club, a knife or an arrow or even a muzzle-loader as a threat deterrent.

The Second Amendment only pertains to American citizens. Most nations unfortunately don't to any extent recognize and protect the inalienable and universal human right to be armed for self-preservation. Consequently, many people world-wide live or are killed under tyranny.

I have a naturalistic philosophy and view of the world.

Guns have nothing to do with survival anywhere on Earth??

Say that to this woman, I dare you!

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/31189-chicago-woman-with-concealed-carry-permit-shoots-kills-armed-robber

"A Chicago man with a long rap sheet tried to commit one crime too many and wound up dead when his would-be victim, who had a concealed-carry permit, shot and killed him."

Not! Guns have everything in this modern world to do as a respectable means of survival for people. A rock or spear is a possible means of survival but a rather inferior means, however. Man has evolved over thousands of years to improve his survival situation over time. The discovery of gunpowder has been the single greatest advancement over the course of human history in survival technology.

·
Registered
701 Posts
All of what you say is true but you have to remember that it started thousands of years ago and all guns were created to kill people first and not animals.

And I say to that woman or you and anyone else, good for you in being able to use a gun, but what if you could not have gotten to it ? What if by chance she was the one with the restraining order on her and she could not own a gun? What if you can not afford a gun?

My point is it does not give you the right or means to protect yourself with a gun. If it did, then everyone would have one, given to them by the Government, even the criminals I'll keep my knives and swords and hatchets just for that reason.

If you keep doing the same thing you will always get what you have always had. So all are not equal in our societies of the world and there is classes of people that are separated by money and education Being that all are created equal, but are not in society. where as we make laws to even the playing field. Alas, all do not play fare so we put them away.

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Sorry, all men are not created equal - if they were superstar athletes or movie stars would not be anything special. I could never play basketball like Jordan, golf like Tiger or play guitar like Clapton..............the premise of this country has always been that you will have an equal opportunity to go as far as your individual abilities and desires can take you - nothing more, nothing less. No handouts, no "safe spaces" from being offended, no free education, health care or housing - it is what you go after and work hard for and EARN that is what it makes this country great.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
All of what you say is true but you have to remember that it started thousands of years ago and all guns were created to kill people first and not animals.

And I say to that woman or you and anyone else, good for you in being able to use a gun, but what if you could not have gotten to it ? What if by chance she was the one with the restraining order on her and she could not own a gun? What if you can not afford a gun?

My point is it does not give you the right or means to protect yourself with a gun. If it did, then everyone would have one, given to them by the Government, even the criminals I'll keep my knives and swords and hatchets just for that reason.

If you keep doing the same thing you will always get what you have always had. So all are not equal in our societies of the world and there is classes of people that are separated by money and education Being that all are created equal, but are not in society. where as we make laws to even the playing field. Alas, all do not play fare so we put them away.
Playing field, laws....not all man-made laws are even fair and just. Some legislation on the books seems to be biased to favor the rich and powerful. God created man, Smith & Wesson made them all equal. Guns, many, in America are inexpensive enough that any citizen on welfare, social security or disability should be able to afford at least one for personal security. That I am on a limited-income VA pension for disability does not preclude my ownership of a good Remington police pump 12 ga. The military provided me sufficient weapons training for safe gun handling, rifle marksmanship and proper firearms inspection and care.

I believe God and Nature gave me the right by birth to protect myself with a gun. The Second Amendment enforces that right for us American citizens.I believe each and every individual, not lawfully detained for committing a crime or being a danger him/herself or others, throughout the world should also enjoy such protected right. I advocate for gun rights not only in America but world-wide. Any government world-wide which imposes gun prohibition against the law-abiding in its respective jurisdiction is evil, oppressive and tyrannical. Yes, Germany, Australia, China and Britain are evil because of the heavy-handed gun control they impose upon their own peoples.

Gun control (deprivation of the sheer God-given right to be armed for self-preservation) is a sin against God and nature not to mention humanity.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Playing field, laws....not all man-made laws are even fair and just. Some legislation on the books seems to be biased to favor the rich and powerful. God created man, Smith & Wesson made them all equal. Guns, many, in America are inexpensive enough that any citizen on welfare, social security or disability should be able to afford at least one for personal security. That I am on a limited-income VA pension for disability does not preclude my ownership of a good Remington police pump 12 ga. The military provided me sufficient weapons training for safe gun handling, rifle marksmanship and proper firearms inspection and care.

I believe God and Nature gave me the right by birth to protect myself with a gun. The Second Amendment enforces that right for us American citizens.I believe each and every individual, not lawfully detained for committing a crime or being a danger him/herself or others, throughout the world should also enjoy such protected right. I advocate for gun rights not only in America but world-wide. Any government world-wide which imposes gun prohibition against the law-abiding in its respective jurisdiction is evil, oppressive and tyrannical. Yes, Germany, Australia, China and Britain are evil because of the heavy-handed gun control they impose upon their own peoples.

Gun control (deprivation of the sheer God-given right to be armed for self-preservation) is a sin against God and nature not to mention humanity.
You win. I can't compete with someone who knows my rights and the rights of all people better than me.

·
Live Free
2,879 Posts
God created man, Smith & Wesson made them all equal.

I believe God and Nature gave me the right by birth to protect myself with a gun. The Second Amendment enforces that right for us American citizens.

I cut out some of your quote so as to focus on just a few points.

So, if I read correctly you do not believe that all men were created equal as our Declaration of Independence declares, and thus it is not even evident? Seemingly you abide in the cliche that a firearm is needed to make us equal, specifically a Smith and Wesson firearm? Yeah, I suppose you really did not mean it that way, right? Okay, moving on...

You believe that God and Nature gave you the right by birth to protect yourself with a gun? So what right did God give to all who were born prior to man’s invention of the firearm? Do you believe that the right to bear arms means specifically and only that you can have a gun to protect yourself? The verbiage does not mention guns, but arms. And what does nature have to do with anything? In natural birth you have not a thing that you come into this world with, you are naked and defenseless!

And then you said that gun control is a “sin against God and nature not to mention humanity,” I suppose you see this as some sort of Biblical mandate wherein God has said, “Thou shall not infringe on any mans rights to possess a gun,” or something like that? You did not say this is what you believed but stated that it is a sin, as if it were fact. Please enlighten me as to your reference so that I too might see this profound ‘fact.’ And, how does one sin against nature or humanity, for that matter, through gun control?

Please, do not misunderstand me, I am an avid defender of the right to bear arms. But if we are to stand against oppression of this type, we must do it wisely. We might abide then in the brief lines of the Declaration of Independence, which states simply and pointedly, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.” Liberty (freedom) is only arrived at through struggle; often armed struggle. Thus freedom demands the right to bear arms so that all men everywhere might taste the goodness of freedom. Bearing arms looks much different today than it did a thousand years ago, and likely is far different from what it might be in the future, but the right to bear arms is essential to the freedom of any people. Thus the 2nd amendment was written so the people would have the right to bear arms...what ever the arms of that day might be, which conceivably might be far different from the arms of today.

·
Registered
18,623 Posts
And to pick that knit, Sam Colt made men equal. Smith & Wesson followed suite.

As for the "raising kidz issue", don't set a bad example by being a Social Justice Warrior (SJW) or "Enviro-weenie". Have faith. Most kidz turn out to be OK. Sit them down and make them watch an hour of CNN then another of MSNBC. Then sternly warn them......."Don't be like that!"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts