National Gun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for awhile at the Ruger ec9s but also the taurus g2s for another 9mm for us. I cannot try them out cause no chances of it. So if anyone either shot these personally or something. But what are y’all opinions? I like the look of both and from videos both seem alright.

·
Aim true !
10,716 Posts
Ruger i would choose. The 2 guns are close in price. And have the same round count mags. Although i have been lucky with my Taurus guns. I like my Rugers better.

·
Super Moderator
5,744 Posts
I second Ruger. Even though the G2 seems to be a good semi auto pistol Taurus is putting out, finally. What I'm saying is I haven't heard anything bad on the G2 yet. If someone has please post.

Heres is a link / vid I found. You might of seen it, if not it might help you

Single Stack Shootout - Taurus G2S vs Ruger EC9s -

Reactions: Jordan9MM

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
on a cold buy.......i would go Ruger......

·
Aim true !
10,716 Posts
Good video. The taurus looks like the little brother to my PT111. I also have a 709 slim. I like it too. I don't have any subcompact rugers. To compare too. All mine are full size.

Reactions: Jordan9MM

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, yeah this’ll probably be a after holiday purchase so I’ll still have some time to research it more but I am leaning ruger as well. Long time trusted brand.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Been looking for awhile at the Ruger ec9s but also the taurus g2s for another 9mm for us. I cannot try them out cause no chances of it. So if anyone either shot these personally or something. But what are y’all opinions? I like the look of both and from videos both seem alright.
My son has a LC9S, shoots great and compact. And not bad on the wallet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts