National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Last Stand on Earth
6,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been carrying my Taurus 856 lately. I picked up my 911 from my brother’s house yesterday, left it in his truck the last time we were on a road trip. Got to switch it up today.

I wore a t-shirt tucked with a flannel button up shirt untucked. I carried these today, 45 - 1911 owb on my belt and 380 - 911 appendix carry.
Everyday carry Air gun Gun accessory Gun barrel Personal protective equipment

Now I’m wide in the shoulders and narrow in the waist so I don’t print much on my waist. The bottom of my button up hangs about 2” lower than the muzzle on that 5” full size 1911.

·
Super Moderator
16,423 Posts
No one will ever know if I'm carrying until they need to know...

Alan

·
Registered
17,339 Posts
During the week it's almost entirely just too and from work so it's my S&W shield sitting in my console for the ride. Can't carry at work so it stays in the car.

Reactions: Philmo11

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
I work from home... I usually don't carry while in the house

Some days I don't leave the house

·
Last Stand on Earth
6,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I switched it up and carried one of my hard chrome today to help finish the breakin on this holster. Hadn’t used it much but this is the time of year I can.
Wood Rectangle Font Axe Metal

It’s a little thicker in the grip and I notice it.

Photo of this holster on from the review I did last year.
Dress Sleeve Waist Wood Bag

I just lock it in the glovebox when I have to go in a Gov building. I don’t bother taking the holster off. It going right back in it when I get in the truck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Font Gun accessory
Font Fashion accessory Metal Bag Luggage and bags

I carry my p365 w12+1 capacity, have 3 different holster option but this the one I like best, I live in a state where open carry is allowed and concealed is also allowed (w/no permit). So I carry both ways. Notice I removed the thumb safety (didn't like it).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts