National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just after I sign on, I see a tool bar that says "Photo albums" and lists names and subject.
But there doesn't appear to be a way to view them. If I click on their name, I get a bio. If I go to "Photo albums" I get my own which are none. Do these photos exist? For viewing? How?

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
You should be able to left click on the picture and it will open the alum at the picture. Scroll down a little and you can leave a comment if you wish. Try single and double clicking on the picture and see what happens.

If you still can't get it to work PM Sig or Travis and they will help you. :thumbsup:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
If its the main sign on screen tool bar that runs across the screen, it has a little arrow on the far right side. You click on that and it will open up the pictures put up for general viewing. Click again and it will close.

I hope that helps.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
If its the main sign on screen tool bar that runs across the screen, it has a little arrow on the far right side. You click on that and it will open up the pictures put up for general viewing. Click again and it will close.
I hope that helps.
I see that. when it is open I see a list of names and topics. For instance, the left one says "Ram Rod" then a line under and below it says "Family Pics". I can't click on "Family Pics" but I can click "Ram Rod". Then the left two thirds of the screen has his bio, and the right third has three boxes in a column, "Mini Statistics", "Friends", and "Recent Visitors". No pictures.
???

Part two: I saw the post from Travis about the help center. If I click on "Help Center" I get a message saying, "You do not have permission to use this feature"

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I see that. when it is open I see a list of names and topics. For instance, the left one says "Ram Rod" then a line under and below it says "Family Pics". I can't click on "Family Pics" but I can click "Ram Rod". Then the left two thirds of the screen has his bio, and the right third has three boxes in a column, "Mini Statistics", "Friends", and "Recent Visitors". No pictures.
???

Part two: I saw the post from Travis about the help center. If I click on "Help Center" I get a message saying, "You do not have permission to use this feature"

When I click on that arrow on the tool bar I get pictures all the way across the screen. Ram Rod being the first. I will do some checking.

Maybe Travis has it set up so only certain groups can use the help center, I will check on that. I think you can click on any members name and go to their profile area and view their albiums

1 - 5 of 5 Posts