National Gun Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
​Obama - interesting legacy

Think about this, Obama and the world; here and abroad.

More killing, more division, more corruption, more people out of work, more welfare, more racial problems and more and more bad stuff; just here in the USA. In the world we have more heads being chopped off, more people burned alive, tortured, drowned, shot in head, children killed, genocide, Syria hundreds of thousands homeless / more murdered, JV team "ISIS", christians burned and more and more bad stuff.

This is the "change" people voted for and got!

And they are worried about Trump?

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
But but but but we have elected the first black president. That should count for something, lol.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
The USA needed an Obama Presidency. For two reasons.

First, to show that we are not racist, by electing a black President for two terms. Even though the first term was a catastrophe.

Second, to prove that electing someone because of their race, to prove we're not racist, is catastrophically stupid.

But we've been there, done that, and can now go back to evaluating candidates on their merits.

·
Banned
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The USA needed an Obama Presidency. For two reasons.

First, to show that we are not racist, by electing a black President for two terms. Even though the first term was a catastrophe.

Second, to prove that electing someone because of their race, to prove we're not racist, is catastrophically stupid.

But we've been there, done that, and can now go back to evaluating candidates on their merits.
We came somewhat close to the woman vote....but thanks to Putin, we saw the light.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
We left out the ludicrously large amount of Regulations, strangling businesses.
Also the build up of the tremendous national debt.

EDIT: Actually... We needed an Obama Presidency about as much as we need Cow Fart Regulations. (I can't get off those cow fart regulations... the definition of Liberal Government to me...Ca!)

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
20,918 Posts
You left out, allowing a terrorist state (Iran) an open path to gain access to nuclear weapons.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
OH, you mean BESIDES the grooves he wore into the grass, at all his golf courses, with his golf cart,

from overuse?

IMHO, the most glaring B.O. legacy is the dishonorable switch from the president status

being "the buck stops here" responsible, to constant "plausible deniability" and blame-shifting,

as standard operational procedure. Obama has set a new low for Presidential ethics and morality,

while egregiously abusing the public trust and funds.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Gee.... Don't forget the one promise he lived up to! The most transparent Administration in the History of the Country.
The only tiny little problem is: The most transparent to other countries. Not the citizens.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
"(I can't get off those cow fart regulations... the definition of Liberal Government to me...Ca!)"

:LoL:

Typical of the DemoRat administration in Kalifornia, you can always have a stupid moment with good old Jerry!

PD Notice that I have changed my definition of DemoRats (I used to call then Dumbocrats), I have come to the conclusion that they are not Dumb, they actually are people with no good values of any kind, therefore they are RATS

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
The one thing that is still carrying on greatly. Trying to illude us. The Falseness. Look at the big picture. Specifically right now.
All the "Russians are coming!" ... It's nothing but a snow job. It's based on Obama's "hope". Giving all of them hope that they can say whatever they want. Make it truth. When it isn't.
"The Russians are coming"... Uses facts. Facts that Putin is a very capable adversary. Knows how to be ruthless. Extremely good at dealing with the ruthless. ... Taking that to completely cover up Hillary Clinton. Flooding the media with deceit, based on facts. Deceit to get attention away from Wikileaks. When Wikileaks has promised criminal evidence against Hillary Clinton on Jan 21st.
Obama's hope, is hope to commit crimes. Use deceit to cover it all up. Get away with it.

·
Registered
641 Posts
obama's in a lot of anguish right now. He's slipping away into disgraced, shamed oblivion, and it's eating him alive. He's going from having the course to himself to being a caddy again. He is emotionally capable of creating any kind of uprising, invasion, attack or whatever that would allow him to invoke martial law and remain in power. I won't relax until after the Inauguration. Trust him in any way, and we get screwed. His whole political life is based on false appearances, lies, and deceit-it's his norm.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts