National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having problems of "over stuffed safe".
I went to see the doc today and he asked me a few questions to find out the problems that I was having. He's a great doc. He sent me home with 3 prescriptions.
The first was for another new safe only larger than my last two. He said that he had to up the size since when you get older you collect more and forget more of what you have.
The second was for 12 new hand guns. Get one a month for the next 12 months and I have to have a check up in a year with him again to see if the problems are getting better.
The third is for 6 new long guns with attachments. I must get one every other month for a year. This is a time released medication. After purchasing a new long gun, it must be followed up by booking a different hunt each time and use said gun to kill a different animal for mounting and eating. Again with a year check up to see if the problems are any better.
Wish me luck with my new prescriptions. You gotta love a good doc.

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Can you give me the name of your doctor, gjshaw :?: I'm feelin' a little down myself :!:

·
Registered
338 Posts
:lol: :-B-: Now, that's the kind of doctor I would want to have, but first, I have to check and see if the insurance will cover those prescriptions. :---

1 - 4 of 4 Posts