National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met a gentleman there to sell an extra 226 (9MM) that was just gathering dust.

We put some rounds down range.

1. Bushmaster. Got this for Father's Day. Has G&G BUIS and an EOTECH 552 on it. Still zeroing in everything. shoots nice.

2. Springfield TRP. This is only a couple of months old. I have about 100 rounds through it. This gun makes me look like a good shooter. After about 3 rounds, I was eating the bullseye up with it.

3. Sig 226 (.40). My everyday carry. Shoots nice and the trigger is smooth. Shooting a little high and right with it but after a mag, brough it down to the X.

4. Springfield 4" XD ACP. I have about 3,500 rounds through this gun. It hasn't seen much action since I picked up the TRP. Put a mag thorough it.

5. Sig 226 (9MM) - This was a Toledo Police Trade in. I bought it about a year ago for $325.00. It looks like a beater. The finish is worn thin in some places, worn completely off in others. The slide rattles when you shake it. The night sights are getting dim. My favorite handgun to shoot. The first shot out of it was dead on. The trigger is almost "too good" It has had a lot of rounds through it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing I've done to it was put the Hogue finger groove grips on it and a smooth trigger. I used it in a class earlier this year and put 1,000 rounds through it in 3 days. Didn't have one hiccup.

She isn't pretty but fun to shoot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts