National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My CC shoulder holster for my M&P Bodyguard 38 has finally arrived. So I can now comfortably carry both my 45 and my 38 and if I manage to get a third revolver I can use my ankle holster. So yeah all in all things are going well, I have a new job, looking to get a place of my own sometime soon. Yay!

·
Aim true !
11,825 Posts
LOL i know a guy who carried 4 guns at a time, Now he carries none. He got a gal knocked up. So sold all his guns to pay support.

Reactions: The Gunslinger777

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Am I looking into this too much? How many guns do you want to carry at the same time?
I personally just want to experiment one day and see just how many I can safely and comfortably carry at once but I do plan on carrying at least two and at most three, maybe four. Remember there's no such thing as being paranoid, only properly prepared.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
i carry two........weight and size are concerns.......therefore the lcr 327 and an old 25 acp.......i could do more.....but i am lazy.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ever seen the 1970-80's John Bianchi picture? Wearing a suit or tuxedo, then opens his jacket in the next photo. Shoulder holsters, belt, waistband holsters, ankles, 21 completely concealed firearms, no printing. I'll bet that photo sold a gazillian Bianchi holsters :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ever seen the 1970-80's John Bianchi picture? Wearing a suit or tuxedo, then opens his jacket in the next photo. Shoulder holsters, belt, waistband holsters, ankles, 21 completely concealed firearms, no printing. I'll bet that photo sold a gazillian Bianchi holsters :D
Wow, I haven't seen it but now I want to.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Glad you got your holster 777. I literally chafed, pinched, and printed with some movements using a polymer IWB while waiting for the leather one to arrive.

Stay safe sir.

BTW- I believe in the old adage, "Concealed means concealed," but I will fess up to one point; namely, if you ever see me OC'ing nowadays, I am definitely CC'ing and OCW is not loaded.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts