National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing I learned about forums is that they are awesome for information. The community is usually friendly and helpful, and I look forward to your advice and answers to my questions (because I'll probably have quite a few).

I go to the range with my friends a lot and shoot their guns, but always wanted to get a handgun for myself. So today I finally bought one. I got a S&W M&P brand new for only $370 after a military discount and mail-in rebate.

I went straight to the range and it shoots pretty nice. I am thoroughly enjoying my purchase and am considering buying the 9 mm they had for the same price.

:-B-:

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Welcome from down in the swamp. Enjoy that new pistol and ask all the questions you wish. Good luck. :-B-:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the gunz nutz Forum. Stay around and post your activvities. Since you get a military discount I'm going to go ahead and thank you for your service to our country.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

Congrats on the new gun.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Welcome to the National Gun Forum. Happy to have you as a member of our group.

Let us know how you like that new S&W M&P. It sure is a nice looking firearm.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from Florida! Congrats on the new gun - you popped your cherry, there is no going back now - once you POP (a cap) you just can't stop!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mr. KCOTT from the Big Middle of New Mexico, and thanks for your service!

·
Registered
213 Posts
welcome hey I have an M&P also its in 9mm, maybe 500+ rounds thru it and not a problem. good gun enjoy it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts