National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for parts and accessories to fit my webley and Scott tactical 12 gauge. New to the shotgun world so I'm a little un familiar with parts. Mostly I just want a magazine extension. And maybe a side saddle that will work with it.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,268 Posts
I hate to say it, but I believe Webley and Scott is one of those manufacturers that no one makes aftermarket parts for. You may try contacting Webley and Scott's customer service, to see if a magazine extension for another make/model shotgun would work.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Your world would be much, much simpler if you owned a Remington or Mossberg instead. I don't recall ever seeing accessories for yours. Anywhere. Google might be your best bet (although I tried it and failed). Since these are Turkish, however, Armarin may know if they make accessories and where to get them. He does business in that area.

For those unfamiliar with this shotgun, there is a review at: Webley & Scott ?Slingshot? Pump Shotgun ? New Gun Review ? Model 612

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Interesting link .CMonster

The original Webley & Scott engineers are most likely wretching in their graves knowing that someone is pawning off Turkish junk under the auspices of their good names,
but the guns do work, and they are inexpensive.

These Webley & Scott home defense guns are made in Turkey by a factory of dubious lineage and quality control.
The side by sides and over/unders being sold under the W&S name are a different story. They are apparently being made by Fausti in Italy, which are great guns,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea had issues looking on Google as well, but I'll keep it up. Also I am aware of it's Turkish manufacturing. The rifle was affordable on E-4 pay with a wife and two kids so I'm doing the best with what I have. Besides in my opinion proper maintenance and care will help keep a "lesser quality" gun going for as long as I need it.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,361 Posts
Looking for parts and accessories to fit my webley and Scott tactical 12 gauge. New to the shotgun world so I'm a little un familiar with parts. Mostly I just want a magazine extension. And maybe a side saddle that will work with it.
... The rifle was affordable on E-4 pay with a wife and two kids so I'm doing the best with what I have. Besides in my opinion proper maintenance and care will help keep a "lesser quality" gun going for as long as I need it.
Given your limited financial resources, if your shotgun works properly there is no need to tacticool it on out. Use your money for more important items such as food and clothing. Shotgun shells for practice also come to mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts