Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
[video[

Reactions: gvaldeg1

·
Registered
665 Posts
I not at all surprised. I think everyone on the right knew this was happening when it was happening. The problem is that the right didn't do enough to counter it. Fox started to get weak and we had nothing to fall back on. Then some alt-right sources started putting out propaganda that was just as bad as CNN which weakened the right's credibility.

The right needs to stand for truth, no matter what, and we have to build some media sources that are unshakeable in their search for truth. I agree that all media is biased, but there is deliberate, extreme bias like this CNN guy is talking about and just the normal, individual biases we all have. They are worlds apart.

·
Premium Member
7,178 Posts
The problem is that the truth speaking right side news outlets are so put numbered that they seem to be lying.

·
Registered
19,540 Posts
As the CNN Mook says early in the video, "We got Trump out."

You can't argue with success! All the weak dick Republican careerists think they can, and they can be found whining and beating their little bird chests daily on FOX News, but I hold all of them in perpetual contempt. Our current crop of Republican Representatives and Senators are "pure losers". Kabuki theater players until retirement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts