National Gun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Grand Imperial Poobah
Discussion Starter #1
This is the fourth straight day of rain. Everything is a sloppy mess. The garden is all mud. The goats won't leave their shelter. The cows are miserable. I can't cut hay. It's chilly outside. The outdoor range is outdoors, so that's out. The only thing left is to post whore here on NGF.

Registered
We had a little rain yesterday for the first time in over a week and it helps keep our temp down into the 70s from the 90s; although the humidity means the gnats and skeeters are thriving!

Registered
we hit 107* the other day......i am ready for a cold front......

we had some storms blow thru last night....heck of a lightning storm.....not much rain....sat out on the porch and watched it for a while....probably not one of my better moments as my porch is a homemade covered deck with poles/roof made out of 2" pipe and tin.......but with a 2x6 wooden floor...

Super Moderator
Send some of that rain this way, please. A day's worth would be fine.............

--Wag--

Registered
Had some the last few days, expecting more over the next week - usually PM T-storms..........

RELOAD=More PEW PEW
It's the 5th straight day of sunshine and 70 degrees here, it's like summer already

Edit 6th lol

Registered
Every post whore needs a street corner. 鈽 "Nice diction baby."

I can take my Glocks out in the rain. Just an FYI ;)

Registered
This is the fourth straight day of rain. Everything is a sloppy mess. The garden is all mud. The goats won't leave their shelter. The cows are miserable. I can't cut hay. It's chilly outside. The outdoor range is outdoors, so that's out. The only thing left is to post whore here on NGF.
So, the height of summer in England. Don't know what you're complaining about.

And solicitation is a crime 馃槀

RELOAD=More PEW PEW
Still sunny here no rain so far 4 days after my last post and it's presently at 4:25 pm 94 degrees

1 - 13 of 13 Posts