National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
We need a less violent planet, my friends. We don't need guns, we need less lethal weaponry.

(Forbidden Link Eliminated)

·
Knowledge Seeker
1,400 Posts
*grabs his guns & his shooter's bible* I think a Liberal dun snuck in the back door boys!!! :weapon2:

·
It's Just My 2¢
5,118 Posts
Another escapee from LaLa land !

·
Registered
369 Posts
We need a less violent planet, my friends. We don't need guns, we need less lethal weaponry.
I agree with you, but can you garantee me that every weapon in this country and in the rest of the world will be destroyed????? Can you garantee my safety and that of my family when those people that don't give a damn about your laws, come knocking on my door???? My friend you are dreaming and that is ok for you, it is your choice, mine( I can have one because of democracy) is to be able to prevent someone from raping my wife while he is stealing everything I own. I will kill him with no regrets because he want to harm me and my family, not the gun he might possess but HIM, the person. I hope that you will live a safe life my friend, but please be objective and read a few newspapers once in a while and you'll see that the world we leave in is not what you think it is!!!!!! Good luck to you and your family.

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
No one deserves respect, the only way to get it is to earn it.

Hope you get to your planet someday, soon I hope.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Barking up the wrong tree, buddy. You and your kind can stay off our PRIVATE forum and I promise to stay off yours.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Guns don't kill people, People with guns kill people..... end of story. ;)

Man will alyways be in battle with each other one way or another. and the people who break the law will always get their guns.

Hope for peace, prepare for war.....

wow, I just used two of my most favorite quotes in one post. :p

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Guys, Guys...

(that would include the BANNED trolls)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts