National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Country Dad
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, we are always on here helping each other out,. But who are we?
If you have a min let everyone know you first name, location and age.. So we know the people who take the time to help us out when we need it. Thanks

"I had to change what I wrote for the subject cause what I had didn't make sense"

·
Country Dad
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Who are we are here?

My name is Rick. Im 27 and I live in valrico florida.. Thanks for the help everyone...

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Re: Who are we here?

For a minute I thought that you said "Why are we here?"

I was all set to philosophize.

Bill/53/Northern Virginia.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts

My life is an open book -- It's all in my profile. I have always wondered why so few regularly contributing members don't put a little info into theirs. I guess some folks just like the illusion of anonymity that online forums allow.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
My name is Lee, and yes I am a Gun-aholic! I can't seem to shake it. :( I am 66 and have run all over the country trying to escape this addiction. It all started in Northern Indiana and then manifested itself in the military 1960-1964. I moved to Florida and bought more guns, then off to Southern California, and yes, I bought more guns. Finally in desperation I moved to the rain drenched north woods of Oregon to work on this addiction with the great gun guru, Doug Wilson. :eek: :eek: It was then that I became enlightened and realized, "One can never have too many guns!" :)

So I have set out on a new quest, to buy more guns! ;) :mrgreen:

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts

gunrnr said:
My life is an open book -- It's all in my profile. I have always wondered why so few regularly contributing members don't put a little info into theirs. I guess some folks just like the illusion of anonymity that online forums allow.
Yup!

G

·
My name is Matt, I am 30 years old from St. Louis, MO. I like long walks on the beach & cuddling, maybe I have given to much info please disregard :mrgreen:

·
Angry Citizen
1,521 Posts
I'm Chris, I'm 21 years of age, and I live in Aurora, Colorado. I've always been fascinated with guns, but haven't owned any up until about a year ago. I can sense a habit starting form around them though. All I can do is think about when I'm going to get my next fix. When I'll go the range next, or the next firearm I will purchase.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
A/S/L

Old
Never enough
Profane

G

·
sig232 said:
"One can never have too many guns!" :)

Thank God for a happy ending! The rest of your post was starting to sound like utter gibberish to me ... ;)

G

·
I put most everything in my profile, I don't mind most anybody knowing who I am, unless they're trolling for where my guns are.

ps: They aren't in my house!

·
Registered
213 Posts
sig232 said:
My name is Lee, and yes I am a Gun-aholic! I can't seem to shake it. :( I am 66 and have run all over the country trying to escape this addiction. It all started in Northern Indiana and then manifested itself in the military 1960-1964. I moved to Florida and bought more guns, then off to Southern California, and yes, I bought more guns. Finally in desperation I moved to the rain drenched north woods of Oregon to work on this addiction with the great gun guru, Doug Wilson. :eek: :eek: It was then that I became enlightened and realized, "One can never have too many guns!" :)

Mr. Lee Im 28 years old and addicted. I fear that I am going down the same path. Your story has touched me...I will buy a new gun tomorrow because I am enlightened now by your words of wisdom! :D

"One can never have too many guns!" -sig232

1 - 20 of 24 Posts