National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ourke-pledges-to-take-away-ar-15s-and-ak-47s/

Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke said on Labor Day that AR-15 and AK-47 owners will have to give up their firearms if he is elected president.

He posted a video on the topic, addressing “fears” that an O’Rourke administration would take away “assault rifles.”
He said, “I want to be clear: That’s exactly what we’re going to do. Americans who own AR-15s and AK-47s will have to sell their assault weapons. All of them.”

I was asked how I'd address people's fears that we will take away their assault rifles.
I want to be clear: That's exactly what we're going to do. Americans who own AR-15s and AK-47s will have to sell their assault weapons. All of them. pic.twitter.com/YbnSsz3bVy
— Beto O'Rourke (@BetoORourke) September 2, 2019

O’Rourke’s talk of AR and AK owners giving up or selling their guns is a continuation of his campaign pledges to do a forced buyback of certain categories of firearms. And it is only one aspect of his overarching gun control plan.

On August 31, 2019–the very day of the shootings in the Midland-Odessa region of Texas–O’Rourke admitted to not knowing the facts, then pushed gun control anyways. O’Rourke proclaimed, “This is f*cked up,” then went on to sell shirts emblazoned with the slogan for Moms Demand Action.

This loon is dangerous and should never ever be allowed to hold public office. :mad5:

Reactions: friendof2nd

·
Registered
19,935 Posts
He is a local Looney Tune. And he will never be ready for National "prime time", even when and after he reaches puberty. Skateboard park and half-pipe custodian would be a good job for him.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,702 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
However there are "snowflakes" and all around idiots who would vote for this trash, remember that he almost beast Ted Cruz.

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
And when he drops out, he'll be a millionaire from keeping his leftover campaign contributions.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts

·
Registered
19,935 Posts
One of these days, mental puberty is going to hit him hard.

Meanwhile, he is nothing short of an insult to the American people as he tries to come off as an adult candidate for the highest political office in our nation.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
One of these days, mental puberty is going to hit him hard.
Meanwhile, he is nothing short of an insult to the American people as he tries to come off as an adult candidate for the highest political office in our nation.
And this is unbelievable how much of a damage he makes even at the current level.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
"O'Rourke married Amy Hoover Sanders, the daughter of Louann and Bill Sanders. Bill Sanders is a real estate developer who previously dated O'Rourke's mother and introduced her to O'Rourke's father."

:laughing:

·
Registered
763 Posts
He means it, and he is an enemy of freedom. And I don't know what can be done about him, since there are millions of Americans who feel the same way.
They have never picked up an M-16 and fired it, and they have never tossed a grenade in basic training, and they never will.
So Beto can storm around and call AR-15's weapons of war. And the average idiot does no know the difference or care to learn the difference.

And demagogues are free to stir the masses up into a frenzy, so they do. We are in dangerous times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts