National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maroon yesterday?? For a brief time yesterday while I was on this board everything looked different and was maroon in color. Then it just went away. I did'nt like it, I found it too hard to read. Anybody know what I'm talking about???? :--- :--- :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I didn't see it yesterday, but I did see what you are talking about sometime last week I think....you're not goin' crazy... :lol:

·
Registered
957 Posts
I think Travis is experimenting with the color scheme. It looks like it changed yesterday. Just bear with him, he's making thing better I think :D

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I like the way it looks today. :--- :--- :-B-: :-B-: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the one today, the fancy ones are not as user friendly :-B-:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah travis was messing with the color. then he hit this one. and i told him to stick with it

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
leeindy said:
yeah travis was messing with the color. then he hit this one. and i told him to stick with it
Good plan :-B-:

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
AM I CRAZY? Sure I am. I have been looking for something along the lines of this for about 3 weeks. You should still be seeing some changes fellas. Just bear with. Let me know if you see some "glitching", Errors, or problems. Thanks fellas!

Travis

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Changes make for new interest, that 's why I changed wives.

NOT!

Cost me a fortune, but I came out on the + side. My new bride of 16 years is the charm!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maser said:
It's a conspiracy guys. Travis is trying to break us. Don't let it happen!! :p :D
The shiny colors and flashing lights scare away crazies ... wait or is lights attract crazies. damn :|

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gunny the Gun said:
Maser said:
It's a conspiracy guys. Travis is trying to break us. Don't let it happen!! :p :D
The shiny colors and flashing lights scare away crazies ... wait or is that lights attract crazies. damn :|

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
I too saw the color scheme changes and thought I was going bonkers....... knew that I wasn't because once you go there you never truly return. :lol:

I like the look as it is now much better than anything so far. Nice job Travis!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
whompuss said:
Changes make for new interest, that 's why I changed wives.

NOT!

Cost me a fortune, but I came out on the + side. My new bride of 16 years is the charm!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: You know why divorces cost so much?? Because they are worth EVERY PENNY!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :--- :---

1 - 20 of 23 Posts