National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks was wondering if anyone here might have any older beretta shotgun parts
I really need only one small part,, I think its proper name is the The Cartridge latch button..
its the small square metal button you press to load the gun,,
If you have one or if you might have something that might work please send me a email
I Really need this gun for Geese season...

[email protected]

Thankyou

beretta

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi again i tryed the link for the part but its out of stock so if anyone has the part 99A in the diagram please let me know
and thank you..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HI again folks Im Still looking for the Carrier Latch Button for a 1977 A-M 300 Beretta 12gauge Mag
if anyone has one please
In the diagram above its part 99A and 100A
email [email protected]

Thank you

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still hunting for that part! yikes looking bleak on finding something that works
if any one has a solution or the same prob let me know

thanks
BB

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it looks like i might have to use some sort of two part compound epoxy to build up a mound of it as a make shift button!

Hate to do this but looks like i may have to...if it works i will snap a photos and pics! Dang i don't want to do it this way but i have no other option!

Help!

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Have you been checking numrich arms regularly? Also don't just go by the website. Call them as not all their stuff gets listed on the web. Not sure if they still do it or if they only do it for dealers but my dad would give them a wanted list in the past and they would call when a certain part(s) came in.

Is the part missing, worn or broken? If it's broken do you have all the pieces? A good gunsmith can weld or braze broken parts sometimes but it's not always cheap. I just had a piece for a old charles daly fixed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

Hi again folks and Still no success finding a Carrier Latch button for my old A-M 300 12gauge Beretta!!
Im really getting annoyed with this gun now.,..

I know i know i know its a good gun and all and all i can afford

anyways i took it out and tryed hunting with it the way it is the other day fer geese
i could still manage to make the gun load and take one shot...
but now when i shoot it only one shell loads the first one
but the next one jams up in the gun?

it almost cycles properly any advise why its doing this?

I did rip it apart and cleaned it real good and oiled it up ect...
i even took it apart to the recoil spring and recoil tube in the stock..
I figured maybe thats the problem?..
Can any one here please tell me what the pull weight in pounds on the cocking handle for a simular beretta 300 12 gauge semi is so i can eliminate the recoil spring being the problem ?

I figure maybe The Recoil spring being worn out being its a old semi automatic?

Why im asking is it JAMMING AND when loading the gun is it seems a little light TO ME!

Correct me if im wrong thats could this be the reason for not cycling shells properly?
Or could there be another reason??

Also i noticed when it gets stuck/ jammed on the next round now if i help it along to the forward loading action now just abit
it will load up the next shell.... it seems like a weak recoil spring to me but not 100 percent certain ...
And A STILL UNVAILABLE BROKEN LATCH CARRIER BUTTON...
Ok

My other question is this Does the shell load make difference for proper cycling action of this old semi?
I just think if the recoil spring is weak then when it bounces back to load the next round it doesnt have the proper spring pressure to do so? Or is that incorrect?
Maybe gunsmith out therereading this can let me know if this is right or not?

And For BERETTA being Known as one of the BEST SHOTGUN COMPANYs IN THE WORLD

Why CANT I FIND A GOD DANG PART OR SOME HELP ??

i dont hunt for fun i hunt for food and i need this gun operational this fall!...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE///

Email me if you have the latch button for a A-M 300 Beretta 12gauge Mag 3inch
or the solution to the jamming up problem with my semi

[email protected]

Ps Sorry for ranting about this just really annoyed im still hunting for parts!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts