National Gun Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall, one of the sports i would love to get into would be sporting clays or skeet shootin. im not too sure how to play it, but ive been skeet shootin with my friends and dad for fun out in some open field with a box of clays we buy at the local gun store. can anyone give me the rules and regulations and some tips? thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
85 Posts
there are 3 stations u have to move to, from left to right, and there is a left house and a right house that lets clays fly and u have to shoot both from both houses at each station, i believe but i may be wrong

·
1911 addict
1,040 Posts
I believe the best thing to do is go to a local range where they are shooting either sporting clays or skeet and talk to the guys 'n gals after they have shot a round. Most times I have found they will even tell you about the shotgun they are shooting and why they chose it. You can get info from them like the rules at that particular range, shooting tips and other things you might expect when shooting those games. Both are fun, find a range to go participate and enjoy.

·
Banned
227 Posts
did you give it a try?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts