National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrived today, the wife called me at work wanting to know what I bought this time and didn't tell her about.

All nice and clean, looks perfect, and I now have something to do over the weekend.

Thanks again for the box full of 9mm brass!

PS. You drink way too much coffee, looks to be about an eight pound coffee can!:yikes1:

·
Super Moderator
13,059 Posts
I have several dozen of those coffee cans and you can NEVER drink too much coffee. :yikes1:

Although that's the crap the company gets for us at work. I drink the good stuff at home from the local roaster. :wink:

Hope you enjoy the brass in your guns! :thumbsup:

Cheers!

--Wag--

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You get the good stuff at work compared to what I get at home. I bring some home from work in a sock and just toss the whole thing in the coffee pot here!

·
Super Moderator
13,059 Posts
I still have yer address. :sosp:

Do you have a grinder? :lol:

--Wag--

·
Super Moderator
13,059 Posts
Originally, I told L2P I would ship him some 9mm brass but when I went to find it in my cabinet, it wasn't where I thought it was. I had to send him an apology via PM. He was very understanding and I felt terrible.

A few days later, I finally had time to get out there and look for the damn things 'cause I just KNEW I had some and lo and behold, I found it buried in the far back corner of the brass/lead cabinet. Not where I remembered putting it but fortunately, still had L2P's address and was able to get it out to him.

At least someone'll use it instead of it being useless in my cabinet.

--Wag--

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.