National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They do have some decent deals on ammo, now that the prices have gone outa sight.

They had Winchester 9mm in 100 round boxes for $15. and change per box. Not too bad.
I also picked up a 550 round brick of Federal coated 22 for $9.88 I have done better but not since pricing has gone out sight.

I did notice that they had the 100 round boxes of 45 acp, 357 sig, and 40 S&W at reasonable prices also. You might take a look next time you are out.

I was surprised that they recorded all pistol ammo sales, not sure what the heck that is all about. The clerk didn't know the difference between pistol or rifle ammo, but I had already opened my big mouth and identified which was handgun ammo.

I may go back and pick up some of that 40 cal or 357sig later.

They do not sell guns at the store I visited but they do at the Troutdale store which is the closest store to the Mt Hood area.

·
Banned
818 Posts
Re: Visited Wal-Mart Today!

Wal-Mart is awsome when it comes to ammo sales. For 20 bucks I can get 100 12 gauge shells plus a case of 90 clay targets. :i: Or for a little over 7 bucks I can get 550 .22LRs. It's hilarious when ammo goes on sale because you then see people loading their carts with them. Makes me proud that not all Californians are anti-gun. :-B-:

G

·

Wal-Mart is better then sliced bread,but your Town Gunsmith is dead now.Who will sell you guns or ammo when Wal-Mart stops?And they will.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I do think that Sportsmans Warehouse and Cabelas are replacing the gun counters at Wal-Mart, K-Mart and other old line retail stores.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Heck the honey and I hit Wallyworld first thing this morning for a couple things. We couldn't find anyone working there who spoke English!

G

·
I've got an additional reason for buying my ammo at Wally-World. The wife is the sporting goods dept. manager at the local one. I get a heads-up on sales, and a 10% discount. Every little bit helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts