National Gun Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Senator Chase’s actual post:

“Sadly, I am posting this, knowing that the Governor of Virginia has declared a State of Emergency in our state.

I want you to be aware of how we are being set up.

Does the Patriot Act ring a bell?

Does the National Defense Authorization Act ring a bell?

If people show up wearing any kind of uniform, patch or other symbol on their clothing signifying they belong to a militia and something goes wrong, you could/will be held as a domestic terrorist.

If anyone steps out of line, all it takes is one person, it may even be a government plant....if that plant does anything to disrupt the rally, you could/will be arrested as a domestic terrorist.

The Governor, using the media has already set the stage for this to happen.
He has already laid the groundwork to make the entire movement look like insurrection.

It will be used to put the rest of the nation on notice of what will happen to you, if you resist.

They have used the Southern Poverty Law Center over the last 15 years to lay the groundwork.

They have labeled us as potential domestic terrorist for a long time now.

Anyone who has ever related to the 3%er's, a militia, or just belonged to any Patriot group...the groundwork has been laid to brand you as a domestic terrorist.

They have gone out of their way since the Obama years to insure they had us labeled, but it didn't start with Obama. It started with the Patriot Act under the Bush administration.

We are being played by a well oiled machine, these things have been in the works for many years.

They are kicking things into high gear. Military veterans were/are even listed as potential domestic terrorist.

We were told not once, but several times by the current President, “It's Not Me they are after, It's You, The American People.“

Their actions over the last three years have shown you he was right, they are coming after us full speed ahead and they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Sic semper tyrannis, keep your head on a swivel and know what's going on around you at all times, at Lobby Day 1/20/20.

Everyone be safe out there....Thus always to tyrants.

����“

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
I think the governor is hoping for bloodshed and i hope it goes super smooth and well organized. I like the cages they set up for free people to use their freedom of speech.

·
Registered
737 Posts
So, now they are afraid of the MASSIVE turnout, tomorrow, and they're discouraging people from participating, whatever way they possibly can.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
This could very well be a huge disaster for gun owners. If violence breaks. Out, we will be no different than any other radical dangerous group. They could plan antagonist groups. They could actually start shooting and blame the gun owners. We will all be the villains. I said in earlier posts that everyone should dress in proper attire like you we riding to church dance with no camo, military or tacticool clothes. I was told by some of you that it doesn’t matter what you wear, but it does. Public perception is very important. Everyone there has to be aware that the cameras will be running. Mainstream media will be there looking for a sure fire way to spin this. Just like the liberal marchers at the inaugural events wearing pink ***** hats, they will be looking for the wacko gun nuts waving their constitutional weapons or getting into fights with antagonists. Keep your heads. Look professional. Don’t take the bait. Prove them wrong. Pray that I’m wrong and it’s not just a huge set up to make us look bad.

·
Registered
13,214 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,358 Posts
Its almost as if they are working to scare people and keep them from bearing arms at the rally.

--Wag--

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
This could very well be a huge disaster for gun owners. If violence breaks. Out, we will be no different than any other radical dangerous group. They could plan antagonist groups. They could actually start shooting and blame the gun owners. We will all be the villains. I said in earlier posts that everyone should dress in proper attire like you we riding to church dance with no camo, military or tacticool clothes. I was told by some of you that it doesn’t matter what you wear, but it does. Public perception is very important. Everyone there has to be aware that the cameras will be running. Mainstream media will be there looking for a sure fire way to spin this. Just like the liberal marchers at the inaugural events wearing pink ***** hats, they will be looking for the wacko gun nuts waving their constitutional weapons or getting into fights with antagonists. Keep your heads. Look professional. Don’t take the bait. Prove them wrong. Pray that I’m wrong and it’s not just a huge set up to make us look bad.

Well that just happened last Monday the way you wanted it too....regular citizens unarmed plain clothes (didn't see many suits and ties, maybe it needed more?)........now where's all that good media you're so fond of?

·
Super Moderator
5,704 Posts
I think the governor is hoping for bloodshed and i hope it goes super smooth and well organized. I like the cages they set up for free people to use their freedom of speech.

Not the first time they did this. killery did this when she was running. She had protesters set back away from where she was speaking and could only "protest" is a squared off area. They're colleges and universities do this as well. You can only have "free speech" in one area "sanctioned" though you must get "permission" first. So much for few speech.

Reactions: Rivervalley0311

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
Not the first time they did this. killery did this when she was running. She had protesters set back away from where she was speaking and could only "protest" is a squared off area. They're colleges and universities do this as well. You can only have "free speech" in one area "sanctioned" though you must get "permission" first. So much for few speech.

And the left say fences and walls don't work.......and yet here we are.....

·
Jesus Saves
7,843 Posts
I have a 3% symbol on my vehicle that I will be sadly (angrily) removing. I live in a red state but a blue city....very blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don’t disagree with any of this but folks also need to keep their eye on the prize. Gun owners in general are going to be painted terrorist regardless of what happens. Quite frankly, every war ever fought on our soil started with a single shot fired. It would be suicide for Democrats to instigate a fight at this rally given the the projected numbers exceed that of some country’s entire military presence. Gun rights protesters need to be careful but I’d encourage Democrats to do the same. Things could escalate very quickly and there’s no taking it back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts