National Gun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Virginia State Senator David Marsden wants you know he is filled with regret after his most recent “listening session” with Second Amendment activists.
Marsden was caught on an open microphone at a hearing this past week disparaging gun rights supporters as childish, and even mentally ill.
Sen. Marsden has now gone public to talk of his deep sorrow, and to offer a heartfelt apology.
He wants to tell you how sorry he is for not voicing his smears LOUDER and EARLIER, before his comments were picked up on a hot mic.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/v...gun-owners-publicly-rather-than-on-a-hot-mic/

· Registered
288 Posts
How about a trip out to the wood shed?

The Democrats know no bounds in their arrogance to those they disagree with or hold values different to their own. Namely, a law-abiding gun owner who happens to like firearms who feels they have a natural right to self-defense, liberty, freedom and opposes all forms of tyranny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
173 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
https://gunowners.org/va172020/

This is a link to email our legislators. I received a response, already, from my congressman, Joe McNamara.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200110/227ba1e6fdd53dfeb328019b2b20e262.jpg[/

We need to approach this in a civil manner. Acts of aggression will only cause fear. Out of that fear they will do everything to destroy the second amendment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

· Registered
22,059 Posts
The only "thing" he and his fellow traitors will understand is a vote tally that is not in his/their favor, and he/they are ushered out the door. Anything less is of no consequence. He is too arrogant and disconnected. He cannot be cured.

This situation, due to his attitude, pervades Kalifornia, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Massachusetts and especially Washington D.C.

· Registered
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only "thing" he and his fellow traitors will understand is a vote tally that is not in his/their favor
Remind me how well that's going for your state and the others mentioned?.......Kinda hard to do when few a key cities control the whole state......what is YOUR solution?

· Registered
288 Posts
These politicians need to be voted out in the next election cycle. Without belaboring the point, getting like-minded people registered and to the polling station is the best way to confront this form of tyranny.

When you combine the education system, the media, gullible electorate, social media, new immigrants (who by the way predominantly vote Democratic as suggested in a recent article detailing the VA flip) etc... We have a chore ahead of us.

I am not giving up the fight. Our state is all blue for the moment. The legislature is in session so beware. Chances are there will be more gun-related legislation coming our way. On top of that Red Flag is on the books and in place. Time will tell what affect that will have on individuals and LE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Registered
8,425 Posts
You in VA can't wait until the next election cycle there needs to be recall movements to oust all of those bought with Bloomberg's money.

· Registered
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These politicians need to be voted out in the next election cycle. Without belaboring the point, getting like-minded people registered and to the polling station is the best way to confront this form of tyranny.
Already been proven there aren't enough gun owners in the state of Virginia to hold a controlling majority. It would have made no difference in the election.

new immigrants (who by the way predominantly vote Democratic as suggested in a recent article detailing the VA flip
Yup!

· Registered
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looky here...I'm sure this will make some do the happy dance!

RICHMOND, Va. -- Virginia lawmakers voted Friday to ban firearms at the state Capitol, the first in what's expected to be many contentious gun votes in coming weeks.
Newly empowered Democrats who made up a majority of a special rules committee voted to ban guns at the Capitol and a legislative office building despite bitter protests from Republicans, saying the move was needed to protect public safety.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/virginia-lawmakers-set-vote-capitol-gun-ban-68194524

· Registered
8,425 Posts
Time to sue, call the US AG - what they are doing violates everything codified in VA

Reactions: CDR_Glock

· Premium Member
9,926 Posts
The people of Virginia need to remove these tyrants ASAP! These bastards have gone completely insane with power and perceived impunity. Between the gun restrictions and behind the scene schemes, they are going way to far.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.