National Gun Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
An off-camera FOX News speaker announced the woman who was shot has died. I can't wait to see how the "politico's" spin this one!

·
Registered
14,336 Posts
Of course, the media, all media, is saying it is unpatriotic, they're saying the whole world thinks we're clowns. Now, the fact that the democrats stole the presidency is lost. Why the hell do they think this happened? Voting doesn't work in this country anymore, so what are we supposed to do, just roll over. First up according to the democrats is a $2000 stimulus, that they denied Trump. Next up, disarmament.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,957 Posts
This should be a reality check to Pelosi and company, that their safety is simply wishful thinking on their part.

·
AZHerper
3,972 Posts
We'll have to do our best to keep from lapsing into a de-facto "banana republic". Unfortunately, I don't have very high hopes.

·
Registered
6,338 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
JMNSHO, but let's just slow down.
Today was a very bad day, sadly. BUT, democracy and rule of law has prevailed. The government is back to debate, rational mostly. I don't condone the Capital assault, nor the voting irregularities, but the process is the process and doesn't include mob rule. As an aside, I'm not yet convinced just who the people were that breached the Capital. Let's let it play out for now 🤞

-jb, not ready to react badly

·
Registered
138 Posts
Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to Vice President Pence on Wednesday evening imploring him to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove President Trump from office.

House Judiciary Democrats ask Pence to invoke 25th Amendment to remove Trump (msn.com)
It’s not just them. The National Association of Manufacturers (deep pocket Republican donors) is pushing for Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment too. Democrats are already drawing up new Articles of Impeachment and you can bet that they’re going to push the Department of Justice to investigate today’s incident with an eye on prosecuting Trump-most likely on charges of sedition.

You may ask, why try to impeach now? My understanding is that they want to try to impeach and remove Trump from office mostly to bar him from ever holding elected office again.

·
Registered
13,826 Posts

·
Registered
8,030 Posts
Hey now.......they're just acting "exactly like impeaching DEMOCRATS act". They've just sunk to the DEMOCRAT level. Good! Give 'em a scare. Make 'em believe this is how the Republican/Conservative citizen-voters can act, if they choose to, for the next four years!

Any fires set or looting (reparation taking) being conducted?
Naw they leave the burning, stealing tennis shoes, and large screen T.V. to the Burn Loot Murder/antifa crowd. Nothing says "We want justice!" like a burned out WalMart or liquor store.

·
Registered
223 Posts
So we’re so wrong for protesting and rioting....but the left can do it and destroy literal city’s like Kenosha and Minneapolis but they are just peaceful protesters. Have to peacefully protest to change ****. That’s what they said. SO LETS CONTINUE.

·
Registered
6,338 Posts

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
The "alleged", if not intentionally misidentified, supporters of President Trump appeared to be oddly well-experienced in "removing, clearing barricades" and used what can only be described as "well practiced tactics" in storming the Capitol building and "fighting police". Very reminiscent of the BLM/Antifa thugs who kept us entertained all last year, no?

·
Registered
138 Posts
That is what they are selling Jordan.

Todays narrative =
A woman died after being shot in the Capitol on Wednesday as violent and armed supporters of President Donald Trump stormed and occupied the building, law enforcement officials told NBC News and DC police told the Washington Post.

Woman shot dead after armed Trump supporters stormed the Capitol as lawmakers gathered to certify Biden's win (msn.com)
Actually, four people have died in the "protest". The woman was shot by the Capitol Police and died later in hospital. Three other people died, two of confirmed medical issues and I think the third one is also suspected medical issues. From what I read, the medical issues were cardiac arrest.

·
Registered
138 Posts
So we’re so wrong for protesting and rioting....but the left can do it and destroy literal city’s like Kenosha and Minneapolis but they are just peaceful protesters. Have to peacefully protest to change ****. That’s what they said. SO LETS CONTINUE.
Actually, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and other federal and state law enforcement agencies have been extremely busy identifying the people who committed criminal damage during those events and are working very hard to build cases that can be prosecuted. I get BATFE notifications weekly with updates on charges and convictions attained by the agency. They get quite a few prohibited possessors and armed criminals-a lot of them being drug dealers.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I heard a report last night by a witness of an individual being hit in the face by a 40mm gas grenade that was fired into the crowd, no reports of that individuals medical condition.

·
Registered
13,826 Posts
They shot through the door.....what happened to "know your target?"
Also as far as i know she was unarmed and there was no attempt made to arrest or subdue her in anyway. Just boom. Now imagine what the news stories would be like if she were black and a liberal.

·
Registered
6,338 Posts
President-elect Joe Biden at the Capitol during his speech on Wednesday.
Biden said: "Let me be very clear:
The scenes of chaos at the Capitol do not reflect a true America.
Do not represent who we are.
What we're seeing is a small number of extremists dedicated to lawlessness.

"This is not dissent. It's disorder, it's chaos, it borders on sedition. And it must end now...

"To storm the Capitol, to smash windows, to occupy offices, the floor of the United States Senate, rummaging through desks... On the Capitol, on the House of Representatives, threatening the safety of duly elected officials... It's not protest, it's insurrection."

Former President George W. Bush
Bush said:
"The violent assault on the Capitol—and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress—was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes.
"Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation.
In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law."

Mitt Romney said:
"We gather today due to a selfish man's injured pride and the outrage of his supporters whom he has deliberately misinformed for the past two months and stirred to action this very morning.
"What happened here today was an insurrection, incited by the president of the United States."

Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci said
Trump "cheered the insurrection"
and called for his removal in a Twitter post on Thursday:
"Trump's terrorists rolled into Capitol [with] guns, mace and zip-tie handcuffs.
They planned to take hostages and likely perform executions, ala the Michigan statehouse plot.
"President Trump incited and cheered the insurrection.
He should be immediately removed from office and prosecuted."

What Does Insurrection or Sedition Mean? Definition of Words Used To Describe Capitol Riot (newsweek.com)

21 - 40 of 59 Posts