National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VILLAGERS HAVE STORMED THE CASTLE.

Pro trump demonstrators have stormed the capitol. Capitol on lockdown

They entered the house chambers and are demanding to see Pence.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Doors are barricaded. Congressman are being evacuated to safety. Congressman, and yes women for the woke crowd, are told to hide under their desk and don gas masks.

·
Registered
14,284 Posts
Republicans keep calling for law and order, they don't understand law and order, f*em. Republicans have abandoned ship, so they can go down with it.

·
Registered
13,801 Posts
I have seen something on FB about shots fired and just as i turned the news on they said something about a shot being fired. Anyone know the scoop?

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
Hey now.......they're just acting "exactly like impeaching DEMOCRATS act". They've just sunk to the DEMOCRAT level. Good! Give 'em a scare. Make 'em believe this is how the Republican/Conservative citizen-voters can act, if they choose to, for the next four years!

Any fires set or looting (reparation taking) being conducted?

·
Aim true !
11,053 Posts
Yes here on the shots.

·
Registered
13,801 Posts
I’ll bet it turns out that a cop shot a protester.
Yeah I just read something that a capital police officer shot a woman in the neck. I guess there is video but it wasn't shown.

On Fox they just showed a guy sitting in nancy's office with his feet on er desk. I'm sorry, i had to belly laugh over that.

·
Super Moderator
14,492 Posts
Yeah I just read something that a capital police officer shot a woman in the neck. I guess there is video but it wasn't shown.

On Fox they just showed a guy sitting in nancy's office with his feet on er desk. I'm sorry, i had to belly laugh over that.
If they had any sense they would be gathering incriminating evidence while they are in there, but................

Alan

Reactions: KILTED COWBOY

·
Registered
13,801 Posts
If they had any sense they would be gathering incriminating evidence while they are in there, but................

Alan
I doubt there is anything sitting in nancy's desk that would incriminate her or any other dem.

·
Registered
13,801 Posts
So I'm wondering when we will see the headlines in the news saying "unarmed white woman shot by police?" Will there be riots and looting?

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just got home and saw the pics. Sad to see.

Trump did a lot of good besides all the bull dookie he was accused of now this will be remembered as his legacy.

Reactions: Stevejet
1 - 20 of 59 Posts