National Gun Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
56,438 Posts
Hmmm. I often wander around looking like a homeless person. Unshaved, hair uncombed, comfortable (shabby looking) clothing and after working in my yard, dirty and smelling bad. I wonder how you'd mentally classify me?

Ya see, old son? How you talk in private and what goes on inside your head carries over to how you act. Denying it does not change anything. Its the way it is.

·
Banned
91 Posts
Hmmm. I often wander around looking like a homeless person. Unshaved, hair uncombed, comfortable (shabby looking) clothing and after working in my yard, dirty and smelling bad. I wonder how you'd mentally classify me?

Ya see, old son? How you talk in private and what goes on inside your head carries over to how you act. Denying it does not change anything. Its the way it is.
Blah blah blah...whatever. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and **** out a better evaluation of the entirety of a person than you just did.

From reading your posts, I can see that you thrive on the snippy little drive by comments and you think it makes you clever. All it does is tell me that you don't exercise any sort of reading comprehension, or critical thinking. You parse out the words you want to be offended by, decide what they mean within the construct of your own invented context, then exercise critical emotion, before you spew your polemics based on your imagined thinking.

Honestly, if I did see you wandering around looking like a homeless person, especially if you were in my little fart of a desert town, I'd take a minute to chat with you and see if you needed anything because it is one hell of a long, waterless walk out of here to the next populated area. But in short order I'd figure out that you display all those qualities which my experience tell me are consistent with you being a run of the mill ******* and I'd move on with my day.

Yes, I use the vernacular of the area in which I worked, which originated in that area with the people in that area. I make no apologies for it, nor should I have to. But of course, you're an expert on the job. Give me a freakin break.

·
56,438 Posts
Blah blah blah...whatever. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and **** out a better evaluation of the entirety of a person than you just did.

From reading your posts, I can see that you thrive on the snippy little drive by comments and you think it makes you clever. All it does is tell me that you don't exercise any sort of reading comprehension, or critical thinking. You parse out the words you want to be offended by, decide what they mean within the construct of your own invented context, then exercise critical emotion, before you spew your polemics based on your imagined thinking.
If I were to fight fire with fire I'd say you've been a self-described expert on everything, a shallow-thinking, know-it-all, verbose, foul mouthed, pompous jackass since your first post here. A person who loves the sound of his own voice and cannot stand not being the top dog in every room entered.

Since personal attacks are frowned on here I won't fight fire with fire.

What I will do is caution you against any further personal attacks on any board member and tell you to moderate yourself or risk being moderated.

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
there is a saying in Texas...........we call it "badge heavy".

Reactions: Popeye

·
Banned
91 Posts
If I were to fight fire with fire I'd say you've been a self-described expert on everything, a shallow-thinking, know-it-all, verbose, foul mouthed, pompous jackass since your first post here. A person who loves the sound of his own voice and cannot stand not being the top dog in every room entered.

Since personal attacks are frowned on here I won't fight fire with fire.

What I will do is caution you against any further personal attacks on any board member and tell you to moderate yourself or risk being moderated.
"Your descriptive terms indicate a counterproductive attitude (mindset) when exhibited by a law enforcement officer. Methinks it is good that you're retired"

Frowned upon, yet you fired the first shot across the bow with one of your snippy little drive by comments?

Wait, is it only frowned upon when someone other than you does it, or calls you out on your ****?

You display all the personality traits of a petulant little two year old in an old man's body.

Trust me, I do moderate myself...I have been kind in my assessment of you thus far.

·
56,438 Posts
He turned off 'Receipt of PMs from staff'.

OSOKILL beat me to the ban hammer.

Reactions: Jim_s

·
Registered
856 Posts
You guys ruin all of the fun. He was such a ...great...person...
Maybe he was just misunderstood.. Wait, well no he pretty much was just a assapurture who proved himself full of himself or as Deputy put it, Badge Heavy.

Appreciate all the mods/admins that weed out, assist, and eliminate these trolls and asscactuses from the Forum.

Highly appreciated by the community, if I may say.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts