National Gun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Another statue protest took place in St. Louis over the weekend, where a mob of protesters descended on the Mayor of St. Louis’ home.
A group of BLM protesters also came onto the front lawn of a beautiful historic home where the frightened homeowners had come out to protect their property.
With all of the vandalism and looting taking place, who can blame this couple for protecting their home?
The owners purchased the rundown mansion in 1988, and it took 30 years to bring it back to its former glory. Wouldn’t anyone be protective of this very special home?
The homeowners were rightfully exercising their Second Amendment Right, but the left made them into the bad guys:

Now the leftist anti-gun crowd is coming after this couple who were just trying to defend themselves. Soon after the call for their personal information was put out, their information was published for all to see. This should be frightening to anyone because the left will come after you:

Someone identify these people. I don’t know the area. Get an address. I’ll help.

Sue them, ruin their businesses, help their employees sabotage their capital, call their kids, call their family members, call their country club— use capitalism for the weapon it’s designed to be.

This is how it goes, defend yourself against the mob, and you're the villain. How can this crap go on?

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,239 Posts
it's gonna take unity to quell this crap

Reactions: Wag

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,239 Posts
sadly I agree

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
I would not be surprise if the this couple are DemocRATs, if they are, now they have to drink the medicine that they themselves helped create.
If they are Republicans, then I would highly recommend for them to move to a freer state.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I don't think they had proper safety training. It's hard to tell but the woman looked like she had her finger on the trigger and was pointing her handgun at people. The Husband was also pointing it at people and it also looked like there were times he had his finger on the trigger.

·
Registered
487 Posts
According to news Fox, they were told by the mob they were going to kill them and their dog. Also the DA said she was looking into charging them for defending themselves and not submitting to the mob. He is a lawyer. Tucker Carlson covered it tonight.

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
The only thing I’d do different would be to change out of that pink shirt. Don’t they have some Gucci camo? Honestly, the first time someone stepped up the sidewalk, they’d get a warning shot, followed by a very real threatening posture.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts