National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Aim true !
14,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im processing the brass i just got. There is a small bag of brass. The length of 9mm. But the outside diameter is .374 vs a 9mm at .388 unsized. The case mouth instead of a straight edge. Looks like it was rolled in. The edge is slightly rounded. And the head stamps are bare. Sure has me stomped.

· Registered
2,266 Posts
Roll crimped brass for creating blank loads. Brass is also shorter that the .32 S&W cartridge. Probably utilizes an over powder card beneath the roll crimp. Shot cartridges for handguns can be created this way using a roll crimp with over powder and over shot cards.

· Super Moderator
16,637 Posts
Starter pistol blanks. I would de cap with universal decapper, then put a primer only. They weren’t as loud as blanks and no smoke but they were good for practice on getting kids out of the blocks on a crack. The blanks are loaded with BP to create smoke so timers can start the clock on visible smoke instead of the one second delay for the sound to travel across the track.

Alan

Reactions: Coalcracker

· Super Moderator
16,637 Posts
You can full length resize probably if you have a 32 S&W.

Alan

Reactions: Coalcracker
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.