National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To Gunny the Gun, C-D-P, and our other Leatherneck brothers:

If you don't understand this, you've never met a Marine!

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Ya just got to love them guys and their courage. They are the ones that would Git-er-Done if the jerks in Washington would just get out of the way. :---

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
Thats a good one. I like and the path of least resistance is always through the hardest object (when you have HE).

One of my favorite quotes is. "Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledgehammer!"

Another version to one of your above above quotes is. "You have never lived, until you have almost died. Life, for those who fight for it, has a flavor the protected will never taste."

And then you always have. "Happiness is a belt-fed weapon!"

Something My old Ops Chief from 3/8 always said.
"You can take any Lance Corporal in the Marine Corps, put him in a padded room wearing a straitjacket. Give him two ball bearings, and he will break one and loose the other.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Thats a good one. I like and the path of least resistance is always through the hardest object (when you have HE).

One of my favorite quotes is. "Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledgehammer!"

Another version to one of your above above quotes is. "You have never lived, until you have almost died. Life, for those who fight for it, has a flavor the protected will never taste."

And then you always have. "Happiness is a belt-fed weapon!"

Something My old Ops Chief from 3/8 always said.
"You can take any Lance Corporal in the Marine Corps, put him in a padded room wearing a straitjacket. Give him two ball bearings, and he will break one and loose the other.

C-P-D were you a Lance ****** too? Love the quotes. Don't forget - when a "squid" (with all respect) says "Marines are just a Department of the Navy - we say "The MENS Department!"

Semper Fidelis - OOHRAH!

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Hey Gunrnr - Good to see that others hang out at Sgt Grits. I have purchased from them and they have a couple of great newsletters that I read.

G

·
Semper fidelis, I salute all the armed forces that are protecting our country as I once did from all threats foreign and domestic ...

Wait wrong oath ;)

HOO RAH! Devil Dogs, brothers forever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts