National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used AmmoSeek.com and found what I was shopping for at AmmoShop.com in Georgia. The confirmed my order be e-mail in the usual manner. But follow up emails are acknowledged buy auto replier bot and never answered by the personnel. Phone calls to the firm go directly to voicemail and that is full and unable to accept messages. Following up with my CC company to refute the charge.

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
When i order ammo on line. I use big co's. Like Cabala's or Academy.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I never used a mail order for ammo before. I was actually shocked to see NJ allows it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Your issue is with AmmoShop.com, not Ammoseek.com listed in the thread title. I have used AmmoSeek.com for many years without issue.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're right, problem IS NOT with AmmoSeek.com, but the actual seller which I noted. I just meant that I found AmmoShop.com on the AmmoSeek site, sorry if I left the impression that I wanted to express a negative opinion of the search engine.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Update... 12 days after my order was placed and numerous attempts to contact them, AmmoShop.com finally answered. They finished processing my order, 12 days to get that much accomplished! Amended 11/14/20 Just my impatience coming out & a little frustrated. I guess delays are a lot better than nothing to buy. I notified them with an apology, and a second order. They deliver as promised, but slowly and correctly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts