National Gun Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Ah-HA! Someone gave me a big fat bump! Clearly I ROCK!!

(thanks gunrnr... I guess it was zero before that)
Absolutely you ROCK! You've just been pretty rare around here, that's all! Glad you've been back and posting. I've always enjoyed when you share your experiences and opinions.

Reactions: AussieRogue

·
Appreciated Member
179 Posts
I guess I don't rock because I don't see any good reputation for myself in my user cp. How does it list it?

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I guess I don't rock because I don't see any good reputation for myself in my user cp. How does it list it?
Hmmm...Don't know what the deal is, USMGE, I did give you an attaboy, it should've shown up. If it continues or if you want to get real answers and not just my SWAGs, might drop a PM to either Sig232 or Travis1.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
OK, this is stranger yet -- I went to give Gunzzi an attaboy and the message came up that I had to spread some rep around before giving it to Gunzzi again. Only problem is that I don't think I ever gave Gunzzi any rep!? Better ask the Bossman...

·
Registered
679 Posts
I noticed that it does not say whom you have received rep from in your CP...... kinda odd.

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
OK, this is stranger yet -- I went to give Gunzzi an attaboy and the message came up that I had to spread some rep around before giving it to Gunzzi again. Only problem is that I don't think I ever gave Gunzzi any rep!? Better ask the Bossman...
I dunno, but this morning I had 25 and just looked now and I have 35???? I must ROCK!!! :25:

·
Big Gun Enthusiast
420 Posts
I have to ask, what is a "Troll"?

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have to ask, what is a "Troll"?
Trolls are forum posters that are dedicated to joining and posting a forum for the purpose of diverting topics, posting irrelevant comments, or opposing the subject matter to trigger a response (AKA Pi$$ people off).

The name "troll" is sometimes used under false pretenses to describe a person posting for alternative motives...like to self promote goods or services, or to discredit another member/vendor.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
'Reputation? We ain't got no Reputation. We don't need no Reputation! We don't need to show you no stinkin' Reputation!' We are the Federales, the Mexican Mounted Police and we don't need no Reputation.......

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
vertical bars on the right side of what post? what do you mean vertical?

like this: llll or ^^^?

what does the number count indicate?

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
The green one idicates the member has some positive reputation. The other one indicates s/he has opted not to display his/her rep. As far as double, triple, etc. I can's say. I guess it just means more of the same (?).

21 - 39 of 39 Posts