National Gun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all that has happened in the last two weeks, one has to wonder how stupid people really are. We have been locked down for the last three months to prevent the spread of the dreaded novel corona virus and yet millions just rush out to join in a peaceful demonstration. No social distancing, no hand washing stations, virtually no precautions taken against spreading the disease. Now I realize that most of these morons are younger people who will probably not get sick, or at least be asymptomatic, but what about all of their family at home. What about mom and dad, grandma and grandpa, and whomever is living there with a high risk condition. At least we won't be spending a lot of money on “track and trace” programs. “Did you go to the protest?” “Yes.” BINGO! When they mention “Useful Idiots” now I know who they mean. I guess we'll get the answers in a week or so.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Funny, I know a few people who could not go and pay last respects to loved ones who died as no funeral visitations.
But it was SRO at Mr. Forman's memorial and I am sure his funeral in Houston Tuesday will be crowded.

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Funny, I know a few people who could not go and pay last respects to loved ones who died as no funeral visitations.
But it was SRO at Mr. Forman's memorial and I am sure his funeral in Houston Tuesday will be crowded.
It is the hypocrisy of the left, you can not go to the beach and seat on the sand, you can not do a protest against stay at home orders, but, you can demonstrate and riot for Black Lives Matters

Reactions: KILTED COWBOY

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Or, it may prove that "safe at home" was 68% BS. It was found, in NY, that 68% of new cases were people who were hiding in their homes since the lock-down.
Exactly. In 2017-18 season over 68,000 Americans died from the flu. Have you noticed that at the time?
And now we all are muzzled. I hate this stupid mask that I must involuntarily wear at work, 40 hrs a week, while it's hot and muggy. Just because useful idiots believe that "masks save lives" (n)

·
Banned
1,113 Posts

·
Ammo.com
13 Posts
When they mention “Useful Idiots” now I know who they mean. I guess we'll get the answers in a week or so.
Useful idiots are scary in their own right. When people with mental illness get exploited or latch on to these things, that's when things start to get really dangerous.

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
There seems to be an overs supply of "useful idiots" in the corridors of the government. One of the president that we can thank for this situation is good old Obuma, I heard reports that while Obuma was president, all the new hires were asked their political party was, if the answer was Republican, such individual would not be hired.

·
Registered
18,318 Posts
Elected leaders under our governmental system do not have to be remotely "qualified" for the offices they seek. All they need are enough uninformed "useful idiots" to push them over the finish line. Both/all sides see it this way, eventually. Ask "Us" (Obama), ask "Them" (Trump).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts